Aerotek to Fill 1,000 New Contract Positions in the Ft. Worth Area
Leading Staffing Company Hiring for Fortune 500 Manufacturing Company
HANOVER, Md., April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Aerotek® Inc., a leading provider of recruiting and staffing services, announced that it is seeking to fill 1,000 contract positions in the Ft. Worth area for a Fortune 500 manufacturing company. Candidates must be 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
The open contract positions range from entry level to those with several years of experience and/or certification. The following is an overview of the positions and general qualifications.
- Assembler (Level 1 and Level 2): Both entry level and 1+ year experience positions available; candidates must have appropriate manual dexterity skills and ability to use hand tools
- Material Handler: Requires the ability to lift at least 25 pounds as well as pack and receive materials
- Forklift Driver: Requires candidate to previously have been forklift certified
- Test Technician: Requires an AA degree in electronics or relevant work experience
- Test Operator: Requires at least one year of relevant experience
- Quality Inspector: Requires at least one year of relevant experience
To fill these positions, Aerotek is hosting a series of open house and job fair events. Until further notice, open house interviews will take place from 2-4 p.m. every Monday and Wednesday at 5650 Alliance Gateway Freeway in Ft. Worth. No appointments are needed. Candidates should bring a resume, references and proof of certification, as necessary by position.
A job fair will take place on Saturday, April 20 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Holiday Inn located in Ft. Worth at 4635 Gemini Place. Similar to the semiweekly events, job fair attendees should bring a resume, references and proof of certification. Qualified candidates will be interviewed onsite.
If hired, the individual must be willing to work weekends and overtime as needed. Most positions begin immediately and will last indefinitely. In addition, full-time contract employees hired through Aerotek for these positions can be eligible to receive benefits, including contributory medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more. The exact benefits and effective date(s) vary by hours worked.
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit http://www.aerotek.com.
Interested candidates should attend one of the open houses or the job fair. Those who cannot attend any of these events can call Michael Hartman at 817-586-8659.