ARLINGTON, Va., June 5, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Air Force Association's (AFA) Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition is the one-of-a-kind event that brings together Air Force leadership, industry experts, academia, and current event specialists from around the world to discuss the issues and challenges facing America and the aerospace community today.
This year's conference dates are September 15 - 17, 2014. The conference will once again be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, in National Harbor, Md., just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.
2014 Highlights Include:
Hear from Top DOD and Air Force Leaders
The Air & Space Conference will feature more than 45 speaking sessions on dozens of topics and provide a venue for open dialogue with senior military leadership and experts.
- The Honorable Deborah Lee James, Secretary of the Air Force
- General Mark Welsh, Chief of Staff of the Air Force
- General Mike Hostage, Commander of Air Combat Command
- General Darren McDew, Commander of Air Mobility Command
- General Frank Gorenc, Commander of United States Air Forces-Europe, Air Forces Africa
- General Janet Wolfenbarger, Commander of Air Force Materiel Command
- General Herbert "Hawk" Carlisle, Commander of Pacific Air Forces
- Chief Master Sergeant James Cody, Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
- See the full agenda here: http://www.afa.org/airspaceconf/conference/agenda
Visit the expanded Technology Exposition floor with displays that demonstrate the latest breakthroughs in air and space technology. The more than 50,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space at AFA's Technology Exposition allows attendees to learn about the latest technological developments.
Registration is now available online at www.afa.org/airspaceconf.
The Air Force Association is a non-profit, independent, professional military and aerospace education association. Our mission is to promote a dominant United States Air Force and a strong national defense, and to honor Airmen and our Air Force Heritage. To accomplish this, we:
- EDUCATE the public on the critical need for unmatched aerospace power and a technically superior workforce to ensure U.S. national security.
- ADVOCATE for aerospace power and STEM education.
- SUPPORT the Total Air Force family and promote aerospace education.
AFA has 200 chapters nationally and internationally representing 100,000 members. Visit AFA at www.afa.org.
SOURCE Air Force Association