Affordable Variety Of New Car Fuel Economy Stars
IRVINE, Calif., July 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For shoppers in the market for a fuel-efficient new car, the choices have never been better. While not that long ago attaining high mileage often meant compromising elsewhere, today's fuel-economy standouts also rise to the top for their creature comforts, good ride quality and interior flexibility. Best of all, it doesn't have to break the bank to own one. Whether a shopper is looking for a hybrid, an all-electric car, a diesel-powered sedan or even a car that runs on compressed natural gas, the class of 2014 and the up-and-coming class of 2015 have produced more than 40 fuel efficient cars that start under $36,000, which Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com editors detail in Fuel-Economy Stars: A Car Buying Guide. Highlights include:
- KBB.com's expert editors detail more than 40 new vehicles from model-years 2014 and 2015 that have standout fuel economy.
- Each Fuel-Economy Star of 2014-2015 has a starting price of less than $36,000 and many have a very affordable starting price under $20,000. KBB.com editors group the vehicles by price range for easy shopping.
- These new fuel sippers feature a variety of vehicle types, including traditional gasoline-powered models, hybrids, all-electrics, clean diesel-powered vehicles, and models that run on compressed natural gas. In addition, a variety of vehicle sizes range from small subcompacts to roomy SUVs.
- Each featured model details fuel economy (city/highway/combined), pricing information, photos, links to expert reviews and more.
- Specific models featured include (but are not limited to): 2015 Honda Fit, 2014 Mazda Mazda3, 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel, 2014 Mitsubishi i-Miev electric, 2014 Ford C-Max hybrid, 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid, 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid, 2015 Chevrolet Spark EV, 2014 Acura ILX Hybrid, 2014 Toyota Prius V hybrid, 2014 Honda Civic CNG, 2014 Volkswagen Passat TDI diesel, 2014 Lexus CT 200h hybrid, 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid, 2015 Mazda Mazda6 with i-Eloop, and many more.
For more information and news from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com, visit www.kbb.com/media/, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kelleybluebook (or @kelleybluebook), like our page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kbb, and get updates on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+kbb.
SOURCE Kelley Blue Book