SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AffordableSchools.net (http://affordableschools.net) -- a college rankings site centering on unique and affordable academic programs -- announced the release of its newest college rankings list, featuring 20 Affordable Online Bachelor's Degrees in Human Resources Management.
The top three schools on this AffordableSchools.net's rankings list are: (1) National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension (Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota); (2) Cleary University (Howell, Michigan); (3) Western Governors University (Salt Lake City, Utah). The complete list of all 20 ranked U.S. colleges and universities, in alphabetical order, comprises:
* Amridge University (Montgomery, Alabama)
* Baker College (Flint, Michigan)
* Bellevue University (Bellevue, Nebraska)
* Capella University (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
* Cleary University (Howell, Michigan)
* Columbia College (Columbia, Missouri)
* Columbia Southern University (Orange Beach, Alabama)
* Dickinson State University (Dickinson, North Dakota)
* Florida International University (Miami, Florida)
* Georgia Southwestern State University (Americus, Georgia)
* Granite State College (Concord, New Hampshire)
* Grantham University (Lenexa, Kansas)
* Metropolitan State University (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
* National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension (Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota)
* Park University (Parkville, Missouri)
* Peirce College (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
* Trident University International (Cypress, California)
* University of Maryland-University College (Adelphi, Maryland)
* Western Governors University (Salt Lake City, Utah)
* Wilmington University (New Castle, Delaware)
"For every startup company that survives the first few years, there'll be a need for new human resources / employment professionals in a range of roles," said Raj Dash, lead researcher of the article. "As these new and other existing companies grow, there will also be a need for people with specialized skills for dealing with employee recruitment/ hiring, benefits and compensation packages, training and development and much more.
"There is a fairly wide range of occupations related to human resources, most of which will have greater than average jobs growth in the United States between 2014 and 2024, based on Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predictions in their Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH). You can find a selection of such occupations listed in our college rankings article of online bachelor's degrees in human resources management.
"The article covers undergraduate programs in human resources that are either fully or partly online, ranked in order of increasing (average yearly) net price per college. Included are handy charts and data tables to make comparison of the 20 ranked colleges easier for degree-seekers."
Rankings for this list were compiled with data from NCES, a bureau of the Dept. of Education (http://nces.ed.gov/). We first queried for institutions that grant bachelor's degrees in Human Resources Management, on a distance education basis, then applied our standard data filters, sorted by increasing average annual net price, and manually selected the 20 most affordable colleges with active online degree programs (BA, BBA, BS, etc.) in these topics. Similar topical rankings will be published at AffordableSchools (http://affordableschools.net) -- a college search and rankings site with a focus on affordable colleges and programs -- on a regular basis.
Raj Kumar Dash (Email)
Skype phone #: 310-929-7240 (voicemail only)
Contact form: http://affordableschools.net/contact/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/affordableschoolsnet-releases-its-affordability-ranking-of-online-bachelors-level-human-resources-management-degrees-300294449.html