SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AffordableSchools.net (http://affordableschools.net) -- a college rankings site centering on unique and affordable academic programs -- announced the release of its newest college rankings list, featuring the 25 Most Affordable Online Master's of Marketing Degrees.
The top three schools on this AffordableSchools.net's rankings list are: (1) Columbia Southern University (Orange Beach, Alabama); (2) Gardner-Webb University (Boiling Springs, North Carolina); (3) Post University (Waterbury, Connecticut). The complete list of all 25 U.S. colleges and universities, in alphabetical order, comprises:
* Capella University (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
* City University of Seattle (Seattle, Washington)
* Columbia Southern University (Orange Beach, Alabama)
* Concordia University-Wisconsin (Mequon, Wisconsin)
* Dallas Baptist University (Dallas, Texas)
* Florida Institute of Technology-Online (Melbourne, Florida)
* Franklin University (Columbus, Ohio)
* Gardner-Webb University (Boiling Springs, North Carolina)
* Golden Gate University-San Francisco (San Francisco, California)
* Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, Arizona)
* New England College (Henniker, New Hampshire)
* Nova Southeastern University (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
* Oklahoma Christian University (Edmond, Oklahoma)
* Post University (Waterbury, Connecticut)
* Rivier University (Nashua, New Hampshire)
* Saint Joseph's University (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
* Saint Leo University (Saint Leo, Florida)
* Texas A & M University-Commerce (Commerce, Texas)
* Tiffin University (Tiffin, Ohio)
* University of Phoenix-Nevada (Las Vegas, Nevada)
* University of Saint Mary (Leavenworth, Kansas)
* University of the Southwest (Hobbs, New Mexico)
* Walden University (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
* Walsh University (North Canton, Ohio)
* Wilmington University (New Castle, Delaware)
"Marketing skills can be valuable for practically any business, any industry," said the article's lead researcher, Raj Dash. "Which might explain why the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts job growth of 19% for Market Research Analysts for the period 2014-2024.
"We've previously ranked colleges for traditional and online bachelor's in marketing, and traditional master's in marketing. In this list we focus on master's of marketing degree programs that are offered either fully or partly online. This college rankings article provides our now-standard statistical summary, tables and charts, which collectively aim to make it easier to compare all 25 grad schools simultaneously. As well, a handy 'occupations' table provides a partial list of job titles, and also industries/ organizations that have shown an interest in graduates of a master's program in marketing. The list is compiled from the Web pages of the ranked colleges in this article."
College rankings for this article were compiled with data from NCES (National Center for Education Statistics), a bureau of the Dept. of Education (http://nces.ed.gov/). We queried for graduate institutions that grant degrees in Marketing on a distance basis, filtered out colleges that are based in U.S. protectorate nations, sorted by increasing out-of-state tuition, filtered out doctoral-level-only colleges, filtered for active online degree programs. This resulted in our list of the 25 most affordable masters programs in marketing. Similar topical rankings will be published at AffordableSchools (http://affordableschools.net) -- an independent college search and rankings site with a focus on affordable colleges and programs -- on a regular basis.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/affordableschoolsnet-releases-its-affordability-ranking-of-online-masters-level-marketing-degrees-300284477.html