CHICAGO, Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Textura® Corporation (NYSE: TXTR), the leading provider of collaboration solutions for the construction industry, announced that they have formed a partnership with AGC of Ohio. AGC of Ohio will promote Textura's collaboration solutions as part of their membership package.
"The Associated General Contractors of Ohio is always looking for services and programs that improve our members' bottom line," said Rich Hobbs, Executive Vice President of AGC of Ohio. "Textura—CPM will lower project administration costs incurred by manual and paper processes, and by implementing lien waiver collection on all projects, will reduce bonding and insurance costs. This is something we know our contractors will appreciate."
Textura offers solutions to the commercial construction industry that increase efficiency, enable better risk management and provide improved visibility and control of construction activities. Powered by a sophisticated, but easy-to-use workflow engine, Textura's collaboration solutions automate manual processes and reduce the amount of paper associated with a construction project, allowing companies to focus on more business valuable tasks.
- Textura®–Construction Payment Management (CPM™) electronically integrates all construction payment management process components including – billing, progress claims, lien waiver collection, statutory declarations, sub-tier waivers, compliance management and payments – into one seamless workflow. CPM helps contractors and others involved in construction projects realize significant efficiency benefits from automation and streamlining; and, risk reduction from improved control and visibility.
- Textura®—Pre-Qualification Management (PQM™) automates the entire pre-qualification process for everyone by facilitating the electronic submission, review, approval, and updating of all pre-qualification documents. PQM's online data management system allows subcontractors to enter their information one-time into a private database which can then produce tailored pre-qualification forms that provide specific information required by individual general contractors - whether the GC is on PQM or not.
- Submittal Exchange for Constructionis a collaborative, secure online system for exchanging, reviewing, and archiving construction submittals, RFI's and other design and construction communications electronically.
- Greengrade® is a collaborative online LEED management software tool that allows project teams to communicate, track and manage LEED project information. Greengrade is fully integrated with USGBC's LEED Online and allows a project team to collaborate on project information in a dynamic and centralized environment. It provides team members with task lists, automated reminders and reporting tools.
- GradeBeam® allows industry professionals to post, manage and access critical project information in a central location. GradeBeam simplifies and expedites the massive information exchange that occurs in the pre-construction phases of projects, including invitations-to-bid (ITBs), drawing/specification distribution, corrections, addenda, requests for information and responses.
- PLANSWIFT® is the fastest and easiest to use software for accurately completing construction takeoffs on your computer screen. With PlanSwift's visual point-and-click interface, users can drag and drop individual products or assembled product groups directly onto a digitized blueprint. PlanSwift calculates the takeoffs automatically -saving valuable time and effort. PlanSwift's allows industry professionals to complete more precise and accurate bids every day.
- LATISTA® has unique expertise in mobile applications for construction. LATISTA's modules handle mission critical construction workflows, including quality management, punch lists, safety, electronic commissioning, and document management, including managing project specific plans and drawings.
"We are pleased to form this new partnership," said Patrick Allin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Textura Corporation. "AGC members in Ohio represent some of the most reputable and forward-looking contractors in the country. We look forward to working with the AGC of Ohio to help their members improve efficiency and reduce waste by using our solutions."
About AGC of Ohio The Associated General Contractors of Ohio is a commercial construction trade association governed and directed by building contractors. It is a full service AGC of America chapter, including seven self-funded, self-governed organizations located in the major metropolitan construction markets throughout the state. AGC of Ohio's membership consists of general contractors, as well as quality subcontractors and service providers. The association is involved in a wide spectrum of construction-related activities, including government affairs, economic development initiatives, labor relations (servicing collective bargaining and open shop employers), building code matters, construction safety, group workers' compensation, EEO, education, and workforce development. www.agcohio.com
About Textura Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve all construction industry professionals across the project lifecycle – from takeoff, estimating, design, pre-qualification and bid management to submittals, field management, LEED® management and payment.
Textura's collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. With award winning technology, world-class customer support and consistent growth, Textura is leading the construction industry's technology transformation. www.texturacorp.com
Contact: Textura Corporation 866-839-8872 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Textura Corporation