REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Agiloft, Inc., a trusted provider of agile business process software, announced that its Contract Lifecycle Management solution has won PCMag's highly coveted Editors' Choice Award, the publication's highest rating.
Analyst Ken Contrata declares that Agiloft's solution "might be the most customizable contract management system we tested. Deployable on-premises or as a cloud service, it's fast, full-featured, and can scale to any workload."
"We are honored to receive the Editors' Choice award from PC Magazine for our Contract Management solution," said Colin Earl, CEO of Agiloft. "Our solution consistently receives top ratings from business users on Capterra and G2 Crowd, and it's great to be recognized as the best solution in the market by PC Magazine's analysts as well."
In PCMag's review, in which Agiloft earns an "Excellent" rating, Contrata notes that Agiloft "steps out from among its countless peers not only due to its customizability, but also its ease of use." Indeed, Agiloft's Contract Management solution can be configured to meet the exact needs of any organization, no matter how sophisticated, thanks to its adaptive platform that enables deep and rapid customization without the need for custom code. Every aspect of Agiloft's system can be customized, from look and feel to complex approval workflows, using just a browser.
Contrata also praises Agiloft's scalability, stating that the solution "can adeptly take care of contract management from a single user to many users within huge, multinational corporations." Agiloft's contract management system is currently in use at organizations ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies, including a global Top 3 pharmaceutical company.
Agiloft Contract Management comes with all the functionality needed to manage the complete contract lifecycle:
- One-click contract creation: Dates, fields, and formulas are automatically inserted into familiar MS Word or PDF templates for rapid contract assembly
- Flexible approval workflows: Automate even the most complex approval routing processes, whether sequential, parallel, conditional, or a combination
- Automatic redlining: Capture all changes to your contracts and view redlined comparisons to streamline contract review
- DocuSign integration for secure, legally enforceable digital signature capability
- Centralized contract repository with full text search of contracts and attached files
- Built-in OCR: Automatically convert image files such as JPG, PNG, or PDF into fully searchable text documents
- Automatic notifications of contract and approval requests and upcoming renewal opportunities
- Precise permission settings, down to the field level, to ensure compliance with the most stringent privacy standards
- Complete audit trail, automatically created for every contract, to mitigate risk and meet Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements
In closing, Contrata notes that "Agiloft has a bevy of useful features that go beyond the basics. First and foremost, Agiloft comes with a 90-day, unconditional, money-back guarantee. While not exactly a feature, it is nice to see a company that puts profits on the line for customer satisfaction."
Reprinted from http://www.pcmag.com with permission. © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Over 2.5 million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's innovative applications for Help Desk, Contract Management, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and agile technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system. For more information, visit http://www.agiloft.com.
650-587-8615 ext 724
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agiloft-wins-pcmag-editors-choice-award-for-contract-lifecycle-management-300129163.html