LONDON, Jan. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
"Agricultural biologicals testing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4%"
The agricultural biologicals testing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2016 and reach USD 1.12 billion by 2021. The market is primarily driven by factors such as high production of organic crops, implementation of stringent registration policies in agriculture, and increased expenditure on R&D by biological product manufacturers. The high growth potential in the Asia-Pacific region and untapped regions such as Africa and Middle East provide new growth opportunities for market players.
"Biopesticide testing led the market with the largest share in 2015"
On the basis of product type, the agricultural biologicals testing market was led by the biopesticides segment, followed by biostimulants. Biopesticides are increasingly used globally as alternatives to hazardous chemical pesticides. Moreover, biopesticide regulations in different countries require testing on several parameters prior to the marketing stage.
"North America: High growth expected in the agricultural biologicals testing market"
North America is projected to be the fastest-growing market for the period considered for this study, due to the high adoption rate of biological products in agriculture. The U.S. and Canada are expected to lead the market for agricultural biologicals testing in the North American region for the next five years, as a result of the expansion and establishment of contract research organizations to cater to manufacturer needs. The U.S. agricultural biologicals testing market not only dominates North America but also the global market.
Break-up of Primaries:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America - 30%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 45%, and RoW – 5%
Leading players profiled in this report:
- SGS S.A. (Switzerland)
- Eurofins Scientific SE (Luxembourg)
- BioTecnologie BT (Italy)
- SynTech Research (U.S.)
- RJ Hill Laboratories Ltd.(New Zealand)
- Staphyt SA.(France)
- Anadiag Group (France)
- I2L Research (U.K.)
- Apal Agricultural Laboratory (Australia)
- Laus GmbH (Germany)
- Bionema Limited (U.K.)
- To define, segment, and project the global market size for agricultural biologicals testing on the basis of product type, application, end user, and region
- To understand the structure of the agricultural biologicals testing market by identifying its various subsegments
- To provide detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of market
- Manufacturers, importers & exporters, traders, distributors, and suppliers of agricultural biologicals
- Agricultural producers
- Contract research organizations
- Testing equipment suppliers
On the basis of product type, the agricultural biologicals testing market has been segmented as follows:
On the basis of application, the agricultural biologicals testing market has been segmented as follows:
- Field support
On the basis of end user, the agricultural biologicals testing market has been segmented as follows:
- Biological product manufacturers
- Government agencies
- Others (plant breeders and outsourced CROs)
On the basis of region, the agricultural biologicals testing market has been segmented as follows:
- North America
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4579533/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agricultural-biologicals-market-by-type-application-sources-and-by-mode-of-application---global-forecast-to-2020-300400009.html