NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The term agricultural biologicals include different substances and compounds that are instrumental in substituting or complementing the conventional fertilizers, plant growth regulators and pesticide chemicals used widely in agriculture. These agricultural biologicals are very significant environmentally as they help in reducing the negative environmental impact of agriculture. Agricultural biologicals include naturally-occurring solutions, for example, plant extracts, beneficial insects, other organic materials, and microbial that enable agriculturalists to improve the crop yield and crop quality and promote sustainable development by using naturally derived substances for agriculture.
The global agricultural biologicals market is currently valued at $6.2bn in 2017 and is projected to grow at a robust pace.
The increasing demand for organic products, the environmental hazards caused by traditional agrochemicals, increasing area under degraded soil, and the need to increase agriculture production to meet the requirement of an ever growing population is driving the agricultural biologicals market across the globe.
Visiongain's report keeps you informed of the latest developments in agricultural biologicals and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
This report answers questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall agricultural biologicals industry?
- What does the agricultural biologicals value chain look like?
- Which agricultural biologicals submarket will thrive over the forecast period ?
- Where are the opportunities in the agricultural biologicals industry?
- Who are the key players in the agricultural biologicals industry?
- What are the demand and supply dynamics underpinning the agricultural biologicals sector?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) Our study forecasts agricultural biologicals by type from 2017-2027
- Botanical Extracts
- Humic Acid
- Fulvic Acid
- Amino Acid
- Phosphate Solubilizing
- Potash Mobilizing
2) Our study also forecasts agricultural biologicals by crop type from 2017-2027
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Oilseed & Pulses
- Turf & Forage Grasses
- Other Crops
3) The report provides detailed profiles of 10 leading companies operating within the agricultural biologicals market:
- Bayer AG
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd (Certis USA LLC)
- Isagro SpA
- Koppert B.V.
- Marrone Bio Innovation Inc.
- Novozymes A/S
- T.Stanes & Company Limited
- The Dow Chemical Company
4) The study reveals where the demand is growing for Agricultural Biologicals. We show you the prospects for the following 5 regions: and 18 leading national markets. Each region and country is individually also forecast and for the 3 subsegments: Biopesticides, Biostimulants and Biofertilizers
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Other Countries
This independent 163 page report guarantees you are better informed than your competitors. With 168 tables and figures examining the agricultural biologicals market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market plus submarket forecasts, from 2017-2027 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the agricultural biologicals value chain.
- Agrochemicals chemicals
- R&D staff
- Asset managers
- Heads of strategic development
- Market analysts and consultants
- Existing companies
- Companies looking to enter this market
- Industry associations
- Company managers
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the agricultural sector with an interest in agricultural biological. Purchasing this report today helps you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04616638-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agricultural-biologicals-market-report-2017-2027-300392369.html