DUBLIN, Mar. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Agricultural Biotechnology: Emerging Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The study scope includes key agricultural biotechnology tools (i.e., next generation DNA sequencing, biochips, RNA interference, synthetic biology tools and genome editing tools); synthetic biology-enabled chemicals and biofuels; biotech seeds; and biologicals.
These technologies and products are analyzed to determine present and future market sizes, and forecasted growth from 2017 through 2022. The report also discusses industry strategic alliances, industry structures, competitive dynamics, patent status, and market driving forces.
In-depth coverage of the agricultural biotechnology industry structure is provided, including genomics technology providers (e.g., genome editing, NGS, microarray companies); major seed companies; biotech traits companies; synthetic biology tools companies; companies developing plant feedstocks; and agricultural biologicals companies. It provides an in-depth analysis of major industry acquisitions and alliances during 2015 and 2016.
Scope of the Report:
- An overview of the global markets for agricultural biotechnology and related emerging technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Segmentation of the markets by product type (microarrays, DNA sequencing, biochips, synthetic biology-enabled and transgenic seeds), by crop type, and by geography.
- Information on growth driving forces, market applications, industry structure and competitive dynamics.
- Analysis of key technologies and products to determine the present and future status of the market.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- Advanta Ltd.
- Agbiome Llc
- Agrisoma Biosciences, Inc.
- Agreliant Genetics, Llc
- APSE, Llc.
- Dow Chemical Company
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company
- Evogene Ltd.
- Evolva SA
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Forrest Innovations
- Toolgen, Inc.
- Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Trigall Genetics
- Vilmorin & Cie SA
- (40+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
5: Market Applications
6: Agricultural Biotechnology Industry
9: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dmxrf8/agricultural
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agricultural-biotechnology---emerging-technologies--global-markets---driving-forces-market-applications-industry-structure--competitive-dynamics---research-and-markets-300431042.html
SOURCE Research and Markets