As we move past the election into a transition period and the start of a unified Administration and Congress, we will continue to advocate strongly to our elected leaders to:
- Repeal the budget caps that are harming national security
- Expand trade and job opportunities by making the Export Import Bank whole
- Enhance security cooperation with allied and partner nations
- Develop smart regulations that increase industry's ability to compete in the global marketplace
- Bolster our nation's investments in important civil aviation infrastructure, space exploration and research programs
The aerospace and defense industry is an important engine for the U.S. economy and looks forward to working together on the safety and security of our nation.
Facebook | ="http://www.flickr.com/photos/26291100@N07/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Flickr | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
Founded in 1919 shortly after the birth of flight, the Aerospace Industries Association is the most authoritative and influential trade association representing the nation's leading manufacturers and suppliers of civil, military and business aircraft, helicopters, unmanned aircraft systems, space systems, aircraft engines, homeland and cybersecurity systems, materiel and related components, equipment services and information technology.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160418/356513LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aia-congratulates-president-elect-trump-and-the-115th-congress-300359907.html
SOURCE Aerospace Industries Association