ALPHARETTA, Ga., Feb. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aio Wireless announced today a bevy of offerings just in time for Valentine's Day. Beginning today, the ZTE Sonata 4G™ is available at Aio stores and online at www.aiowireless.com. On February 14, Motorola's Moto G™ and Nokia's Lumia 520 will be added to Aio's rich 4G device portfolio.
The ZTE Sonata 4G offered at $79.99 in pearl white—an Aio exclusive in the U.S.—features:
- A crisp 4.0" WVGA Display and peppy dual-core processor that makes hard work look easy
- A 5MP camera with flash and video to capture the moment wherever you are
- Android OS lets you stay in sync while on the go with access to over 500,000 apps with Google Play
The Motorola Moto G, offered at $149.99, is a benchmark Android Kit Kat 4.4 smartphone that is ideal for value seekers who want a great smartphone with premium features, including:
- A brilliant, scratch-resistant 4.5" HD display
- Water-resistant technology to help protect against life's little mishaps
- All-day battery life
- Available to customize with colored backs
- Quad-core speed for easy multi-tasking
- Latest Android OS (KitKat 4.4) to browse, stream, navigate, play, and more
The Nokia Lumia 520, offered at $99.99, is a versatile Windows Phone 8 device and a great fit for first-time smartphone users and multi-taskers looking to take advantage of Lumia benefits like:
- A 4" Super-sensitive display screen that can be used when wearing gloves or with fingernails
- Nokia Mix Radio for subscription-free streaming music
- HERE apps: Maps, Drive and Transit to help you get around and enjoy doing it
- 5MP camera with SmartShoot editing capabilities and HD video recording
- An organize-it-your way display with live tiles which update in real time
- Vivid colors that express your style (Black, Yellow, Cyan, Red)
In addition to expanding its device portfolio, on February 4 Aio lowered the pricing on its three simple, unlimited plans and added more high speed data to its two most popular plans. Customers who sign up for Auto Pay* with any of the new plans can get a $5 account credit at the end of each billing cycle for as long as they remain enrolled in Auto Pay.
- Basic Plan: $35 after Auto Pay credit ($40 without Auto Pay), unlimited voice/text/data, including 500MB of high speed data (same price as before but double the data);
- Smart Plan: $45 after Auto Pay credit, ($50 without Auto Pay), unlimited voice/text/data, including 2.5 GB of high speed data ($5 less/month plus an extra half GB of data); and
- Pro Plan: $55 after Auto Pay credit ($60 without Auto Pay), unlimited voice/text/data, including 5 GB of high speed data ($10 less/month with 5 GB of data).
All three plans are available for smartphones and include taxes and fees, so the price you see is the price you pay.
"We thought Valentine's Day was an ideal time to provide our customers with an even greater selection of amazing smartphones as potential gift ideas," said Andy Smoak, Aio's head of Product and Marketing. "We think these devices, in combination with our incredible new low price plans, make this the perfect time to switch to Aio," he added.
Aio launched in May 2013 and is available through dealer-owned stores in 21 markets in Florida, Georgia, Texas, California, Ohio, Indiana, Louisiana, Washington, Michigan, and New York. Aio is also available to all U.S. customers online at www.aiowireless.com.
About Aio Wireless
Aio Wireless (pronounced A-O) was created for today's value-conscious connected consumers who want it all. We created a new class of service for individuals who expect a first class wireless service at a value price - one with no-annual contract, friendly service, uncomplicated plans and the mobile phones and tablets you love. All of Aio's phone plans include unlimited talk, text, and data, with taxes and fees included - the price you see is the price you pay. Aio Wireless is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. Visit www.aiowireless.com to find out more.
Aio's plan pricing includes applicable state and local taxes, and fees. Each unlimited plan includes a pre-established amount of high-speed-data access. Service is subject to Aio's Terms and Conditions of Service and Unreasonable Use Policy. Coverage and services are not available everywhere.
* $5 savings provided as an account credit at the end of each billing cycle while enrolled in Auto Pay. Auto Pay credit requires Auto Pay enrollment with a new Basic, Smart or Pro plan. Terms, conditions and restriction apply.
© 2014 Aio Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Aio, Aio Wireless and the Aio logo are trademarks of Aio Wireless LLC.
SOURCE Aio Wireless