"North American region holds a dominant market share in the global AMDR market"
The AMDR market, by region, is dominated by the North America nations, which includes the U.S., and Canada. High defense expenditure by the U.S. is the major driver behind the high market share. AMDR is majorly being used for ground-based and naval-based purposes. AMDR are used as they are specialized radars with very less cross-section area. The U.S. government is investing heavily in the missile defense program. As an important component of the missile defense system, it is attracting huge investments in AMDR. There are several manufacturers of AMDR in the U.S., that produce majority of airborne, naval and ground-based AMDRs for the U.S. military. These manufacturers have dominated the AMDR markets for years.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the AMDR report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, RoW – 5%
In this report, the AMDR market is segmented into short, medium and long range strategic system. Radars are classified based on frequency band, which is used for transmission of signal. X-band and S- band radars are widely used for airborne based platform and ground based platform.
Reasons to buy the report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, , high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, market drivers, restraints, opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on AMDR equipment offered by the top 10 players in the global AMDR market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading market players
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03846408-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/air-and-missile-defense-radar-market-by-range-application-platform--by-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300332930.html