Air Force Association's Upcoming Conference to Offer Insight on Global Role of USAF
Note: All military members on Active Duty and DoD civilian personnel can attend the conference free of charge.
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- It's not too late to register for the Air Force Association's 2013 Pacific Air & Space Symposium! Hear from military leaders, senior government officials, expert researchers, and academia as they address the many challenges that the U.S. Air Force faces in its global role.
The Symposium will be held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, Ca. on Thursday, November 21st from 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. and on Friday, November 22nd from 8:30 a.m. - 3:40 p.m. The annual Air Force Ball will be held Friday evening at 8:00 p.m. following a reception at 6:30 p.m.
This year's agenda will highlight the challenges and opportunities of executing air, space, and cyber power in the Pacific and the way ahead for the Air Force. Topics covered will range from the Asian Pivot, USAF Global Posture, Pacific Airpower Resiliency, Air Force Space Command's challenges, and more.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- The Honorable Eric Fanning, Acting Secretary of the Air Force
- General William Shelton, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- General Hawk Carlisle, Commander, Pacific Air Forces
- Lt Gen Ellen Pawlikowski, Commander, Space and Missile System Center
- Lt Gen Andrew Busch, Vice Commander, Air Force Materiel Command
- Dr. Gordon Chang, China Expert
- "Panel: The Future of Air & Space Operations in the Pacific"
- "Panel: Rebuilding Military Power in the Pacific"
- See the full agenda online
Please register for the event here. Join the conversation with speakers and attendees by using our hashtag #PASS13.
The Air Force Association is a non-profit, independent, professional military and aerospace education association. Our mission is to promote a dominant United States Air Force and a strong national defense, and to honor Airmen and our Air Force Heritage. To accomplish this, we:
- EDUCATE the public on the critical need for unmatched aerospace power and a technically superior workforce to ensure U.S. national security.
- ADVOCATE for aerospace power and STEM education.
- SUPPORT the Total Air Force family and promote aerospace education.
AFA has 200 chapters nationally and internationally representing more than 100,000 members. Visit AFA at www.afa.org.
SOURCE Air Force Association
More by this Source
Virginia Students Test Cyber Skills in 2014 Governor's Cybersecurity Cup Challenge
Apr 15, 2014, 08:30 ET
Speaker Change for AFA's April Air Force Breakfast Session
Apr 03, 2014, 12:21 ET
CyberPatriot Announces 2014 National Championship Winners
Mar 31, 2014, 10:56 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.