NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The G8 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 air freight market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 air freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 air freight market?
The G8 countries contributed $34,013.0 million in 2016 to the global air freight industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.7% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $39,700.8 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 3.1% over the 2016-21 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the air freight industry, with market revenues of $13,232.3 million in 2016. This was followed by Germany and the UK, with a value of $4,997.1 and $4,438.2 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the air freight industry in the G8 nations with a value of $17,970.3 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of $5,028.4 and $4,221.2 million, respectively.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04442491-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/air-freight-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide2016-300396749.html