The growth of the Air Traffic Management (ATM) market is dependent on the upcoming Greenfield airports, expansion of existing airports, and modernization and upgradation of air traffic management systems in various countries across the world. The air traffic management market is projected to grow from USD 50.01 billion in 2016 to USD 97.30 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 11.73% from 2016 to 2022. High cost associated with equipment and stringent regulatory norms are expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
"Based on end-use, the communication segment is projected to grow at the fastest rate from 2016 to 2022"Based on end-use, the air traffic management market has been segmented into communication, navigation, surveillance, and automation & simulation. The communication segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. High growth of the communication segment can be attributed to the adoption of next generation ATM including high tech communication equipment such as VoIP communication systems.
"The air traffic management market in Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2022; Asia-Pacific is expected to lead the air traffic management market during the forecast period"
Asia-Pacific is expected to lead the air traffic management market during the forecast period, owing to technological advancements taking place in air traffic management systems. In addition, there is an increase in passenger movement and airspace congestion that has resulted in the rise in demand for new Greenfield airports in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Furthermore, North America is estimated to account for the second-largest share of the air traffic management market, owing to modernization of airports with updated air traffic management equipment.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% , and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, and RoW – 5%
Thales Group (France), Raytheon Company (U.S.), Indra Siestmas, S.A. (Spain), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), (U.S.), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.), Harris Corporation (U.S.), Comsoft Solution GmbH (Germany), and BAE Systems plc. (U.K.), among others, are the key players operating in the air traffic management market.
This report segments the air traffic management market on the basis of domain, end-use, system investment, type, airport class, and region. Based on domain, the air traffic management market has been segmented into Air Traffic Control, Air Traffic Flow Management, and Aeronautical Information Management. Based on system, the air traffic management market has been segmented into hardware and software. Based on end-use, the air traffic management market has been segmented into communication, navigation, surveillance, and automation & simulation. Based on investment type, the air traffic management market has been segmented into Greenfield and brownfield. Based on airport class, the air traffic management market has been classified into Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D, and Others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, the air traffic management market report focuses on various levels of analysis — industry analysis, market rank analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, high-growth regions, and countries as well as their respective regulatory policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the air traffic management market.
The air traffic management market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive mapping of competitive landscape and behavior of participants in the air traffic management market
- Market Size: Market sizes for the financial year, 2014-2015 and for the forecast period, 2016 to 2022
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the air traffic management market
- Market Overview: Market dynamics and subsequent analysis of associated trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevailing in the air traffic management market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets with an analysis of markets for air traffic management across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the air traffic management market
- Regional Analysis: Factors influencing market shares in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04666425-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/air-traffic-management-market-by-domain-end-use-investment-type-airport-class-system--region---global-forecast-to-2022-300401679.html