DUBLIN, January 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38jq2b/airports_as_a) has announced the addition of the "Airports as a Catalyst of Change" report to their offering.
This comprehensive research report examines the various drivers, challenges and opportunities set to face the aviation industry in the coming years. It considers current and future trends, covering the key areas all market participants should be aware. This purpose of this data is to ensure informed business decision making, and the information provided is beneficial to both established businesses and new companies.
The report focuses on the interesting trends and developments in the aviation industry in emerging markets and how airports are acting as agents of change. The study describes the four major elements of change, namely, growth, profitability, privatization, and sustainability that need to be considered in the development of airports.
These change elements are propelled by economic drivers, infrastructure factors, and market development. In keeping with learnings from developed airports, multiple airport cities will rise in emerging economies. The study also discusses the challenges to managing the changes in the aviation industry and suggests possible strategies to overcome these challenges.
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Introduction and Structure
- Structure of Study
3. Elements of Change
- Introduction to Elements of Change
- Growth-Case Study of India
- Airport Profitability-A Glimpse into the Future
- New Business Models-Privatization
- Privatization-Case Study of Madinah
4. Drivers of Change and Their Impact
- Economic Drivers
- Economic Drivers Explained
- Infrastructure Drivers
- Infrastructure Drivers Explained
- Market Factors
- Why the Change Elements are Here to Stay
5. Managing Change-Challenges and Success Strategies
- Growth-Success Strategies
- Profitability-Success Strategies
- Privatization-Success Strategies
- Sustainability-Success Strategies
- The GPS for Airport Development
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38jq2b/airports_as_a
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets