aisle411 Announces 12,000 Retail Stores with In-Store Product Location and Indoor Searchable Store Maps Mobile platform allows customers to map in-store product locations on a mobile device at over 12,000 retail locations across the U.S.
ST. LOUIS, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- aisle411, the premier mobile retail navigation service, today announced that its mobile shopping and searchable store maps smartphone app is available to use with over 12,000 retail stores nationwide throughout the U.S. further delivering on aisle411's promise to provide the most convenient shopping experience for customers.
With aisle411's in-store mapping platform, customers can use their smartphones to view, search and map products in major retail stores across several retail channels including Walgreens, The Home Depot, Hy-Vee, Price Chopper, Schnucks, Shop 'n Save, Winco, Strack & Van Til, and more. The aisle411 mobile application platform allows shoppers to locate products down to a particular section of each aisle. In addition to being available in the aisle411 iOS and Android apps, shoppers can use aisle411's searchable store maps for The Home Depot and Walgreens stores within the RedLaser shopping application.
"aisle411 is excited to be working with leading retailers who see the value in providing their shoppers a great in-store experience," said Nathan Pettyjohn, CEO of aisle411. "aisle411 allows retailers to license its technology through our API and to leverage our growing network of partner apps like RedLaser to engage their shoppers with unique and helpful information while shopping. Offline Commerce, or purchases occurring at a physical store, make up approximately 90 percent of all retail purchases. aisle411's mobile platform digitizes the in-store shopping experience so that shoppers can find and buy everything that they came in the store to purchase. Retailers can leverage aisle411's mobile platform to further execute on their multi-channel strategies and our unmatched scalability make aisle411 the perfect solution to accommodate large scale deployments, providing solutions for more than 12,000 stores."
aisle411s SDKs and APIs are available for licensing by developers wishing to add searchable retail store maps into their solutions.
A national survey commissioned by aisle411 found 20 percent of shoppers leave the store without their full purchase intent. aisle411 empowers anyone with a smartphone to find products quickly and easily in local retail stores with a unique in-store search and comprehensive mobile retail shopping solution.
The aisle411 app is available for free from the iPhone App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aisle411/id394218369?mt=8 and the Google Play store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aisle411.
- aisle411 has developed the first nationally scaled solution for in-store search and navigation enabling retailers to connect with shoppers in-store with relevance, understanding a shopper's immediate purchase intent.
- The aisle411 Indoor Location Retail Network Includes:
- 12,000 retail venues
- 2,200,000 Places of Interest (POIs) – Venue Sub-locations
- 1,500,000 Searchable Product UPCs with store and in-store location
- aisle411 provides consumers with an easier shopping experience, and retailers and developers with the technology platform to deliver more engaging shopping experience and reach shoppers when they're ready to buy in-store.
- 73 percent of consumers say they have also used their mobile phone while shopping (Source: Interactive Advertising Bureau, 2012)
- People who use apps in stores are significantly more likely to have made a purchase at one of a retailer's channels than people who don't use apps in store. According to one study, 93 percent of people who use apps in stores bought something at a physical location during the study period. (Source: Wave Collapse, 2012)
- Google Play/Android Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aisle411
- iPhone App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aisle411/id394218369?mt=8
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/aisle411
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aisle411Inc
Founded in 2008, aisle411 was first to market with a mobile product search service using retail product location information to help consumers save time and money. aisle411 provides a comprehensive in-store search and navigation solution for consumers via mobile technologies with support for iOS and Android devices. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, this innovative market leader is positioned for rapid growth across retail locations in the U.S. and internationally. Additional information is available at: http://www.aisle411.com/