Alan Sedaghat Named Ail's Top Sales Producer of 2012
Vancouver-Based Agent Breaks Company's Single Year Production Record
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), a life and supplemental health insurance provider to labor unions, credit unions, and middle-income families, is thrilled to announce Alan Sedaghat of the Altig-Orlovic Agency as the Top Sales Producer of 2012.
With more than $530,000 in net Annualized Life Premium (ALP) written over the course of 2012, Sedaghat's exemplary 12-month performance exceeded not only his modern AIL contemporaries, but that of all Agents throughout the Company's 62-year history.
In recognition of his record-breaking year, Sedaghat will be awarded a $55,557.27 bonus check at American Income Life's upcoming 2013 Convention in New Orleans, Louisiana. His performance in 2012 exemplifies the 'Opportunity Unlimited' found within an insurance sales career with AIL.
The AIL Agency Sedaghat represents is actively seeking to appoint Agents and Managers to its Vancouver-based team, as are all AIL Agencies to their respective teams. The Company provides complete training, along with the opportunity for advancement at every level. To learn more about career opportunities with AIL, visit www.ailcareers.com or call 1-800-532-7300.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York, and Union Heritage Life Assurance Company Limited, in the Republic of Ireland
- More than 4,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
Financial Strength Rating
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/12)
American Income Life intends to establish itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Identity Theft Prevention Brochure – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company
More by this Source
Arias Agencies Bringing Union Jobs To Florida
Apr 05, 2013, 18:08 ET
American Income Life Elects Executive Advisory Council
Feb 27, 2013, 15:44 ET
American Income Life Added More Union Jobs
Feb 08, 2013, 13:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.