NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The communication of information between an in-built alarms monitoring module installed in a building security system and a separately located remote central monitoring station to report any anomaly in ongoing operation such as malfunctioning equipment, unwanted intrusion, and emergency situations such as fire, smoke, and gas leak is known as alarm monitoring. The market is expected to reach USD 54.46 billion by 2020 from USD 36.29 billion in 2014, at a CAGR of 6.73% between 2015 and 2020.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global alarm monitoring market based on different types of communication technology, input signal, end user, component, and region. The different end users covered in the report include equipment monitoring, building alarms monitoring, environment monitoring, and vehicle alarms monitoring.
The report also covers the major trends being followed in the alarm monitoring market along with market dynamics, industry trends, and value chain analysis. The alarm monitoring market dynamics are categorized under four headers: drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. The market related forecasts have been done using these market dynamics.
The report also includes the detailed profiles of various companies, currently active in this market. In addition to the company profiles, the report also provides a competitive landscape (CL) of the key players in the market. The CL covers market ranking analysis, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and other key growth strategies of each player. The key players covered in this report are the ADT Corporation (U.S.), ABB Ltd (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), Tyco International (U.S.), UTC (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), and Schneider Electric (France) among others.
The market has also been mapped on the basis of region. It has been segmented into four regions, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, and the RoW.
- The global alarm monitoring market statistics with detailed classifications and splits based on the respective market size.
- Impact analysis of market dynamics, along with the factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the said market, and their impact in the short, medium, and long-term.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major industry verticals along with regional markets to provide an overall view of the alarm monitoring market.
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in the global market and an in-depth market share ranking analysis.
- Competitive intelligence based on the company profiles, key player strategies, and key developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
- Complete value chain analysis of the alarm monitoring market landscape along with the key stakeholders.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (Up to 5).
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03359945-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001