ANCHORAGE, Alaska, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alaska Structures is proud to announce the new Denali Building System™. Denali is a revolutionary building system combining the spacious interior of a fabric building with the privacy and comfort of traditional modular buildings.
Denali was developed to provide workforce housing and office solutions to the oil and gas, mining, exploration, and construction industries. Denali fills the gap that existed between soft-walled shelters, hard-wall trailers and metal "flat packs". Customers not satisfied with the technical installation requirements of metal "flat packs" or the high transportation costs of containerized trailers will find Denali very appealing. Designed with portability, minimal tool requirement and a fast installation time, Denali offers the additional following benefits:
- Lower cost per person
- Smaller shipping volume – can be air-freighted to remote locations
- Larger rooms - more space per person
- Plug-n-play electrical, no hard wiring required
- Less mechanical handling equipment required
- Installation included in price
Denali buildings are 24 ft. wide, 73.5 ft. or 136.5 ft. long, with an interior hard wall system, central hallway with motion detecting/activated lights. Additional features include:
- Modular wood floor systems with vinyl covering
- 4.5 ft. front deck with railing, 5 ft. mudroom entry with lockers, 5 ft. equipment room for HVAC
- Glass windows in each bedroom, office, mudroom and equipment rooms
- Various models to accommodate a variety of personnel i.e.: executive, manager, and worker
- Multiple bathroom configuration options, including individual or shared EnSuite™ bathrooms or communal bathroom layouts
To learn more about the new Alaska Structures Denali Building System, please visit www.aks.com.
About Alaska Structures Inc.
Alaska Structures (AKS) designs, engineers and delivers the highest quality fabric building systems for extreme environments. Since it was founded in 1975, over 50,000 AKS shelters have been tested and proven in over 60 countries around the world, including more than 30,000 Alaska Military Shelters and 16,000 Alaska Environmental Control Units. For more information see www.aks.com
Contact: Carolyn Bishop +1 (907) 344-1565
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Alaska Structures Inc.