CARLSBAD, Calif., March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ALASTIN™ Skincare, Inc., a specialty skincare company dedicated to developing and marketing innovative, clinically-tested skin care products that enhance, protect and maintain healthy skin for a lifetime—announced today the formation of its Scientific Advisory Council with eight key appointments of industry leaders, including:
- Vivian Bucay, M.D., Dermatologist, Bucay Center for Dermatology and Aesthetics; Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Physician Assistant Studies of the UT Health Science Center San Antonio
- Doris Day, M.D., Dermatologist, Day Dermatology & Aesthetics; Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology at the New York University Langone Medical Centers
- Sabrina Fabi, M.D., Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology; Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of California, San Diego
- Jeannette Graf, M.D. Clinical and Research Dermatologist; Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- Alexander Rivkin, M.D. Facial Cosmetic Surgeon, Westside Aesthetics; Assistant Clinical Professor at the David Geffen, UCLA School of Medicine
- Amy Forman Taub, M.D., Dermatologist, Advanced Dermatology and skinfo® Specialty Skincare Boutique; Assistant Clinical Professor at Northwestern University Medical School
- Randy Waldman, M.D. Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Waldman Schantz Plastic Surgery
- Heidi Waldorf, M.D., Dermatologist, Director of Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology, Mount Sinai Medical Center; Associate Clinical Professor, Icahn School of Medicine of Mount Sinai University
The Scientific Advisory Council will work with ALASTIN™ Skincare management on a variety of scientific topics related to both the currently marketed ALASTIN™ Procedure Enhancement System, as well as new products in development – starting with the ALASTIN™ Anti-Aging and Rejuvenating line that will be introduced in Q2 2016. The company is rapidly developing and expanding its award-winning product line and believes this esteemed group of industry experts will provide critical insights that will help lead the company to even greater success.
"We are thrilled to have attracted a number of the world's leading experts in dermatology and facial plastic and cosmetic surgery to support ALASTIN™ Skincare as we develop and expand our pipeline," said Diane S. Goostree, President and CEO of ALASTIN™ Skincare. "Importantly, the formation of our Scientific Advisory Council with this key group of advisors demonstrates the scientific and clinical enthusiasm for ALASTIN™ Skincare and the company's current and future product lines."
ALASTIN™ Skincare has developed and is marketing a line of innovative, clinically-tested physician-dispensed skincare products that are used to enhance the results of skin rejuvenating procedures such as laser resurfacing treatments, microneedling and peels. ALASTIN™ Skincare products are formulated with a proprietary blend of peptides and other key ingredients – the ALASTIN™ patent-pending TriHex Technology™ – to reawaken the skin's youthful processes and promote pre-procedure skin preparation and post-procedure skin recovery. The ALASTIN™ TriHex Technology™ is a move beyond mixtures of human-derived growth factors to a next generation of scientific technology – purified blends of peptides that act on specific targets in the skin to enhance and maintain attributes of younger, healthier skin and help promote healing. This product line was recently recognized as one of the Top 10 Product Lines in 2015 by AestheticEverything.com.
For the full bios of all of our Scientific Advisory Council members, please visit www.Alastin.com.
About ALASTIN™ Skincare, Inc.
ALASTIN™ Skincare is dedicated to developing innovative, clinically-tested skin care products that correct, protect and maintain healthy skin for a lifetime. Our unparalleled procedure enhancement products are formulated with a proprietary, patent-pending combination of peptides and other key ingredients using the latest technology and are clinically tested to ensure their ability to reawaken the skin's youthful processes. Find more information at www.Alastin.com.
SOURCE ALASTIN Skincare, Inc.