Alere to Attend Upcoming Financial Conferences
WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alere Inc. (NYSE: ALR), the world's leading provider of point-of-care rapid diagnostic and health information solutions, announced today that it will attend three separate financial conferences over the next two weeks. Jon Russell, Vice President, Finance, will attend and present at all three events. Conference information and presentation schedule are as follows:
J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference
- February 24-26 2014 at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami, Florida
- Mr. Russell's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, February 25 at 11:00 a.m. EST
Goldman Sachs Leveraged Finance Healthcare Conference
- March 4, 2014 at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York
- Mr. Russell's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 9:10 a.m. EST
Raymond James & Associates' 35th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- March 2-5, 2014 at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida
- Mr. Russell's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 7:30 a.m. EST
By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health information technology, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on infectious disease, toxicology, cardiology and diabetes. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information regarding Alere, please visit www.alere.com.
SOURCE Alere Inc.