WALTHAM, Mass., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alere Inc. (NYSE: ALR), a global leader in empowering individuals to take greater control of their health at home by connecting innovative diagnostics in the hands of patients to their healthcare providers, announced today that it will attend three separate healthcare conferences in June. Jon Russell, Vice President, Finance, will attend and present at all three events. Conference information and presentation schedule are as follows:
Jefferies 2014 Healthcare Conference
- June 2-5 2014 at the Grand Hyatt in New York City
- Mr. Russell's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, June 4 at 9:30 a.m. EST
Goldman Sachs 35th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- June 10-12 2014 at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- Mr. Russell's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, June 11 at 10:00 a.m. PST
The 9th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference
- June 24-25 2014 at the Westin New York Grand Central
- Mr. Russell's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, June 24 at 9:00 a.m. EST
By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health information technology, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on infectious disease, toxicology, cardiology and diabetes. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information regarding Alere, please visit www.alere.com.
SOURCE Alere Inc.