LONDON, July 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising demand for wireless connectivity due to rapidly expanding mobile subscriber base is augmenting demand for reliable telecom network infrastructure, including telecom tower deployment, in Algeria and Morocco. With increasing mobile data consumption and roll-out of 3G and 4G/LTE services, the telecom network infrastructure is on an upsurge in both the countries. Furthermore, rising government support for expanding telecom network across provinces, coupled with growth in regulatory compliances for telecom tower deployment is driving telecom operators to increase their focus on deploying off-grid telecom towers in Algeria and Morocco. Rising population, growing demand for high-speed internet services, upsurge in mobile penetration, rising demand for sustainable telecom towers deployment, etc. are expected to drive telecom towers market in both the countries during the forecast period.
According to "Algeria and Morocco Telecom Towers Market By Grid Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", telecom towers market in Algeria and Morocco is projected to witness robust growth during 2016 - 2021. Growing smartphone market, declining voice as well as data tariffs along with rapid upsurge in data demand are the key reasons that are expected to increase telecom tower installations in Algeria. Though, electrification rate is quite high in both Algeria and Morocco, still off-grid telecom tower deployment is anticipated to witness growth due to rising trend of green telecom towers. "Algeria and Morocco Telecom Towers Market By Grid Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" discusses the following aspects of the telecom towers market in Algeria and Morocco:
- Algeria and Morocco Telecom Towers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Grid Type & Country
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of telecom towers market in Algeria and Morocco
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, telecom tower manufacturers, suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with telecom tower companies, operators and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3903429/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/algeria-and-morocco-telecom-towers-market-by-grid-type-reliable-grid-unreliable-grid--off-grid-competition-forecast--opportunities-2021-300293742.html