WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., May 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Elite Value Solutions announced today that their new AlignIT Enterprise PPM Vendor Management edition is available online. The new edition offers all of AlignIT's enterprise project portfolio management features plus innovative vendor management capabilities that help reduce the financial, legal and operational risk that can result from vendor engagements.
The new edition is helpful when any portion of a project portfolio is sourced to vendors and has specific strengths when companies use mixed sourcing models. These new features help organizations:
- Reduce the financial, legal and operational risk that can result from sourcing projects to vendors.
- Gain work efficiencies by streamlining the vendor engagement process and improving partner collaboration.
- Improve project execution and financial reporting in a portfolio that leverages mixed cost strategies, such as time and materials and statement of work.
- Increase performance with better management of service level expectations and vendor deliverables.
- Streamline vendor invoicing and gain accurate reporting of actual and committed costs.
- Gain better control and visibility over change requests that result in statement of work and purchase order amendments.
"Organizations partner with vendors to gain various advantages with capabilities, resource availability and costs," says Michael Piccolo, CEO of Elite Value Solutions. "Vendor engagements can be challenging to manage, and if they fail can carry a high cost to an organization. Our new vendor management edition helps organizations reduce risk in their vendor engagements. This will produce successful project outcomes and safeguard the organization's products, services and critical business process."
AlignIT Enterprise PPM Vendor Management Edition accompanies the Professional and Enterprise editions as the 3rd AlignIT software edition available online. AlignIT has flexible hosting options for their customers, offering all editions available online (SaaS), cloud hosted or on premise.
To learn more about AlignIT software, visit their website at www.alignITsoftware.com or call them at (866) 856-2796.
About AlignIT Software
AlignIT software is equipping IT organizations to deliver better quality technology solutions with greater efficiency. AlignIT is a lightweight and flexible enterprise project portfolio management solution that creates alignment between the people and processes in your IT organization. AlignIT results in faster work execution, better teamwork and quickly adapts to changes as your business and IT organization evolve. AlignIT is offered on premise or in the cloud for rapid deployment. Elite Value Solutions is privately held with headquarters in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.alignITsoftware.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alignit-announces-online-enterprise-ppm-vendor-management-edition-300265528.html
SOURCE Elite Value Solutions