NEW YORK, May 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Deal and BoardEx, business units of TheStreet (NASDAQ: TST), will host their 2nd annual Corporate Governance conference next month at JW Marriott Essex House in New York, to help corporate decision makers and their key advisers meet -- and master -- the latest and most critical challenges in managing their companies to maximize shareholder value.
"Corporate leaders face an increasingly wide gamut of challenges, as activist and institutional investors expect more and more from boards – from performance-based compensation and effective cyber-risk management to shareholder-first board composition and structure," said Tara Murphy, Editor-in-Chief of TheStreet. "The keynotes, one-on-one interviews and panel discussions at this conference will provide attendees with actionable insights into how to identify and implement best practices."
James J. Cramer, Founder of TheStreet, Inc.; best-selling author; Host, "Mad Money with Jim Cramer" and Co-Anchor of "Squawk on The Street," CNBC will host and moderate the day. Speakers include:
- Chief Justice Leo E. Strine, Jr., Delaware Supreme Court
- Arthur Winkleblack, Member of the Boards of Directors of Church & Dwight Co., Performance Food Group Company and The Wendy's Company; Retired EVP & CFO of HJ Heinz
- Scott A. Barshay, Partner, Paul Weiss
- Kirill Tatarinov, Director, President and CEO, Citrix Systems
- Jared Landaw, Chief Operating Officer, Barington Capital Group, L.P.
- Vice Chancellor Sam Glasscock III, Delaware Court of Chancery
- Tim Ryan, US Chairman and Senior Partner, PWC
- David Rosewater, Global Head of Shareholder Activism and Corporate Defense, Morgan Stanley
- Mary Ann Deignan, Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co.
- Fritz van Paasschen, Former CEO, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
For a full list of speakers, the conference agenda and to purchase tickets, please visit The Deal's Corporate Governance Conference site.
The event is produced by The Deal and BoardEx, and presented in collaboration with Paul Weiss, Morgan Stanley, PWC and Seal.
For press tickets, please contact Jon Kostakopoulos (212.321.5561; email@example.com).
About The Deal
The Deal (www.thedeal.com) provides actionable, intraday coverage of mergers, acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control to institutional investors, private equity, hedge funds and the firms that serve them. The Deal is a business unit of TheStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: TST, www.t.st), a leading financial news and information provider. Other business units include TheStreet (www.thestreet.com), which is celebrating its 20th year of producing unbiased business news and market analysis; BoardEx (www.boardex.com), the leading relationship mapping service of corporate directors and officers; and RateWatch (www.rate-watch.com) which supplies rate and fee data from banks and credit unions across the U.S.
Contact: Jon Kostakopoulos, 212.321.5561, Jon.Kostakopoulos at thestreet.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/all-star-lineup-for-the-deals-2nd-annual-corporate-governance-conference-300450553.html
SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.