SEATTLE, Dec. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --Looking for a unique, affordable and delicious gift idea this holiday? Give the gift of the ultimate Seattle culinary experience with tickets to the Seattle Wine and Food Experience (SWFE) weekend of events on February 24 – 26. The newly-expanded weekend features three events: POP! Bubbles & Seafood, Comfort (NEW) and the Grand Tasting. A total indulgence for foodies, the weekend includes more than 300 of Seattle's best chefs from gastro pubs to fine dining establishments, distillers, local cider and brew masters with more than 600 wines making this Experience the perfect holiday gift for the food and wine lover in your life.
Need more convincing? Here are the top 5 reasons to attend each event:
POP! Bubbles & Seafood: Friday, February 24, 2017 at McCaw Hall
- Champagne, Sparkling Wine, Cava, Cremant and more than 40 kinds of bubbles to sample
- World-class seafood, including oyster bars, from 20 of Seattle's best chefs
- Saber-Off Competition featuring local celebrities and incredible tunes by DJ Dubreezy
- The Callebaut Belgium Chocolate Lounge featuring bites from Seattle's top pastry chefs
- Dozens of Reserve Red wines from top wineries
Comfort: Seattle's Best Feel-Good Foods and Crafty Brews: Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Fremont Foundry
- Comfort is the newest and coziest addition to the Experience
- Mac & cheese, burgers, doughnut wall, fried chicken and many more comfort foods
- More than 50 craft beers, ciders, bubbly and more to quench your thirst between tasty bites
- Do-It-Yourself Bars: Hot Toddy, Bloody Mary, S'mores, Fry Bar and more
- Rock out with your friends to tunes by DJ Branden Landon and take photos in the Shutterbus
The Grand Tasting: Sunday, February 26, 2017 at McCaw Exhibition Hall
- More than 500 wines, plus tastes from distilleries, beer and cider, Oh My!
- Fare from 25 local chefs and 25 specialty food makers
- Explore the Celebrity Modern Luxury Lounge for a chance to win a cruise!
- Yakima Valley Craft Food and Beverage Exhibit
- The Savor Experience from San Luis Obispo County
- The Sweet Suite–Indulge to your heart's content
- The "Pearls" of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates with wines from Canon 13, Intrinsic, Mamma Mia and more
- Taste from Nicky Farms exotic meats, Heritage Meats Butchery Block and Sustainable Alaska Seafood
- Buy your favorite wine, beer, cider and spirits from the QFC product store benefitting Les Dames d'Escoffier
Seattle Wine and Food Experience, presented by Seattle magazine, brings the city's vibrant culinary and beverage scene to life. The Weekend Pass ($220) is the best deal for that special foodie on your holiday shopping list. For more details on the events including pricing packages, visit seattlewineandfoodexperience.com.
About Seattle magazine
For more than 50 years, Seattle magazine has chronicled the life and dynamic changes of one of the most innovative, forward-thinking cities in the United States. With a readership of more than 191,000 and a circulation of 46,000, it's the most subscribed-to city magazine in Washington state, connecting locals and newcomers to the best local food, travel, wine, beer, spirits, design, arts, culture, people, businesses and tech the region offers. Seattle magazine is published by Minneapolis-based Tiger Oak Publications which also publishes Seattle Business, Seattle Bride and custom publications locally as well as dozens of other titles across the country. Learn more at seattlemag.com and at tigeroak.com.
About Les Dames d'Escoffier Seattle
The event benefits Les Dames d'Escoffier Seattle, a 501c3 non-profit organization of women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality whose mission is education, advocacy, and philanthropy. Les Dames d'Escoffier Seattle focuses on raising funds for scholarships for women in the culinary, beverage, and hospitality industries, and also supports community-outreach programs and sustainable-agriculture projects based in Washington State.
Jamie Peha (206) 661-8243 / email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/all-youll-really-want-for-christmas-is-food-and-wine-300379511.html
SOURCE Seattle magazine