Allegiance, NICE Systems, and Walker Information Win 2013 Temkin Group Customer Experience Vendor Excellence Awards
10 Companies Recognized Among Strong Group of Product and Service Providers
WABAN, Mass., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Temkin Group announces the winners and finalists of its 2013 Customer Experience Vendor Excellence Awards. The award recognizes firms that help other companies improve their customer experience. The three winners are Allegiance, NICE Systems, and Walker Information. In addition to those three winners, seven other companies were named as finalists: ForeSee, Ipsos Loyalty, Mattersight, Medallia, Rapide, TeamSupport, and Waypoint Group.
"We had an excellent set of nominees, which really highlights the overall strength of the customer experience ecosystem," states Bruce Temkin, managing partner of Temkin Group and one of the judges. "Congratulations to all of the winners and finalists for their outstanding work in the field."
Temkin Group's Customer Experience Vendor Excellence Awards was open to all types of product and service providers that help companies improve their customer experience. The following panel of five judges reviewed the nominations submitted by 24 companies, which included feedback provided by at least three clients from each of the nominees:
- Mila D'Antonio is Editor-in-Chief for 1to1 Media where she leads the editorial direction and operations of the award-winning 1to1® Magazine and 1to1 Media.com, the 1to1 Weekly Digest, Think Customers: the 1to1® Blog, and online videos and podcasts.
- Aimee Lucas is CX Analyst at Temkin Group. She has over 15 years of experience improving service delivery and transforming the customer experience through people development and process improvement initiatives.
- Diane Simmons is Vice President, Customer Experience for Fidelity Personal and Workplace Investing (PWI), a unit of Fidelity Investments. She specializes in the strategic development and execution of customer experience programs.
- Bruce Temkin is CX Transformist & Managing Partner of Temkin Group. He is widely recognized as a customer experience thought leader and chairman of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org).
- Kate Woodcock is Director, Customer Experience & Advocacy Programs of VMware. Since beginning her CX path as a VoC analyst at EMC, she's done just about every job in customer experience from reporting and analysis, to program management, to action planning.
The judges were impressed with the quality of the nominees. According to judge Kate Woodcock, "The breadth and depth of capability shown by all the submissions bodes very well for our still-maturing industry. We're in good hands - with help from these organizations, companies that choose to commit to and adopt customer-driven change can expect to differentiate themselves in their industry and reap the rewards."
Mila D'Antonio added, "The winners and finalists demonstrate a real commitment to integrating their clients' voice of the customer data across channels, and helping their clients enable customer-focused cultures. Their customers show proven results that a focus on the customer experience can directly correlate to financial benefits."
For details on the Temkin Group Customer Experience Vendor Excellence Awards, visit: http://experiencematters.wordpress.com/2013-cx-vendor-excellence-award/
About Temkin Group: Temkin Group is widely recognized as a leading customer experience research and consulting firm. Many of the world's largest brands rely on its insights and advice to steer their transformational journeys. Temkin Group combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of organizations to help accelerate results. Rather than layering on cosmetic changes, Temkin Group helps companies embed practices within their culture by building four critical competencies: Purposeful Leadership, Employee Engagement, Compelling Brand Values, and Customer Connectedness. The firm's ongoing research identifies leading and emerging best practices across a wide range of activities for engaging the hearts and minds of customers, employees, and partners. For more information, contact Bruce Temkin at 617-916-2075 or send an email to Email.
1to1® is a registered trademark of Peppers & Rogers Group.
Customer experience matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Temkin Group