Allegis Group's benchmark study accounts for multiple role perspectives in the recruitment process – business leaders, hiring managers, human resources, and job candidates – revealing improvement areas and opportunities, from the job creation to the onboarding stages. Key findings include:
- 83% of executives believe attracting and retaining talent is an issue for their company
- 80% of companies cite quality of applicants as a challenge in their current workforce strategy, with 40% reporting it as a significant issue
- 51% of companies have open positions for which they can't find quality candidates
- 72% of hiring managers say they provide clear job descriptions, compared to 36% of candidates who say they are provided with clear job descriptions
- 43% of organizations say they discovered a new hire did not have the skills they claimed over the last 6 months
- Companies report the average time before a new hire is productive at 50 days
- When hiring managers are completely ready for the new hire's first day, candidate satisfaction increases an average of 38%
- 85% of candidates rate consistent communication throughout the process as the top driver of satisfaction with the recruitment experience
"Our goal is to work with clients who want to attain the highest levels of excellence in their talent strategies," says Hartman. "We're actively using these findings to deepen our client partnerships and empower their success in getting the right people, at the right place, and time."
About Allegis Group
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We'll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That's the Allegis Group difference, and it's consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than $11 billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialized group of companies includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Allegis Global Solutions, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, Allegis Partners, MarketSource, EASi, and Getting Hired. Visit AllegisGroup.com to learn more.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/allegis-group-announces-findings-from-its-global-benchmark-study-300302840.html
SOURCE Allegis Group