Alliance Professional Group, LLC (APG) Opens A New Office In Richmond Virginia
RICHMOND, Va., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Founded in 1998 in Northern Virginia, Alliance Professional Group, LLC (APG) helps clients survive and thrive in today's challenging economic climate through Management and Organization services designed to close the gap between current client performance and their desired goals.
The goal of APG is to make Good Organizations Great,
and Great Organizations Even Better.
Notable accomplishments include:
- Resolution for the Department of Army MWR of a worldwide MIS implementation by addressing organizational deficiencies, receiving praise from Army auditors.
- Creation of a major biofuels feasibility study in Virginia that was recognized by then Governor Kaine.
- Planned business strategies with Virginia Health Care Foundation start-up funding for delivery of affordable pharmaceuticals to individuals with little or no coverage.
- Developed insightful strategy to enable access to Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG) funds by a fully accredited six year (BS & MS degrees) Christian College for secular degree offerings.
- Participated in the growth of Comcast in Virginia through multiple consulting and facilitative engagements leading it to receive a Human Resource Leadership Award out of 135 major competing companies.
The relocation to Richmond, Virginia was driven by a desire to be more centrally located to the companies, agencies, and non-profits we serve in the Commonwealth, and via Richmond International to the rest of the US and Overseas.
APG's ideal clients are looking for a Turnaround, or to go the Next Level. The ideal client profile can be viewed at www.APGsolutions.org/value-proposition. As a matter of policy, APG does not take engagements where a pre-calculated return on investment (ROI) is less than six times the investment in APG's services within 12-18 months.
With 15 years of service, APG and its founder have received numerous other awards and testimonials that can be reviewed on the website at www.APGsolutions.org/process/.
This month the eBook version of our Leadership Anthology will be available with the hard copy excepted in July. This 300 page book called Leadership-Helping Others to Succeed can be reviewed and ordered at www.APGsolutions.org/bookstore. APG is offering this eBook free to the first 50 C-level registrants as part of a new release promotion.
Alliance members are available for keynote and other speaking engagements with the support of an extensive knowledge base and library of over 50 PowerPoint presentations (www.APGsolutions.org/presentations/) on virtually every APG capability and service line-up.
Contact: Richard Ziegler, 1-804-327-6870
SOURCE Alliance Professional Group, LLC
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.