AllianceOne wants to remind you that the Amnesty Program ends June 30, 2012 The California Superior Court for the Counties of Contra Costa, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz are offering a 50 percent off discount on some old unpaid traffic tickets
SAN DIEGO, May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
This is a limited-time "Amnesty Program" for certain outstanding court debt. The program began on January 1, 2012, and ends June 30, 2012.
Only traffic tickets that were due to be paid before January 1, 2009, are eligible. Parking tickets, driving under the influence (DUI), and reckless driving cases are NOT eligible.
To qualify for the 50 percent discount, all of the following conditions must be met:
- You have an outstanding traffic case that was due to be paid in full before January 1, 2009;
- You either failed to appear in court or failed to pay in full;
- The last date you made a payment was on or before January 1, 2009;
- You don't owe restitution to a victim on any case within the county where the traffic case was filed;
- You have no outstanding misdemeanor or felony warrants within the county where the traffic case was filed.
Please contact AllianceOne at (877) 541-8420 for more information and to see if you qualify. Visit us on the web for more information.
Visit AllianceOne on the web