alliantgroup Experts Discuss How Companies Across Industries Can Take Advantage of R&D Tax Incentives
HOUSTON, Aug. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Experts from alliantgroup, the nation's premier provider of specialty tax consulting and tax controversy services, have been out in force recently discussing R&D tax credits and incentives at the federal and state levels, including new laws, which allows businesses to increase job growth and enhance global competitiveness.
Articles have appeared in the following key trade publications:
- Chief Executive magazine: Dean Zerbe, National Managing Director of alliantgroup and former Senior Counsel and Tax Counsel to the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, contributed an article for the July 14 issue titled, "States and Tax Incentives–What you Need to Know";
- Inside Business magazine: Dean Zerbe's article, "Economic development Two cheers for the refundable R&D tax credit, " on Virginia's new R&D law was featured in the July 22 edition;
- Corp! magazine: Michael Siegel, managing director for alliantgroup in Michigan, and Anna Nika, associate, developed an article on highlighting a new law in Michigan for the July 19 issue titled, "R&D tax credit incentive helps keep Michigan businesses competitive";
- EDN magazine: Rizwan Virani, associate director of alliantgroup, Daniel Sabzerou, senior associate and Chris Cadorna, associate, contributed an article on how electronic design companies can take advantage of certain tax laws titled, "Leveraging R&D tax credits and incentives to increase jobs, spur innovation and grow bottom line," which was featured in the July 11 edition;
- Medical Design magazine: Daniel Lewicki, associate director of alliantgroup and Gary Saunders, project associate, contributed a piece for the July 18 issue titled, "Growing biomedical bottom lines via R&D tax credits and incentives."
"Research & Development (R&D) tax credits are laws designed for businesses of all sizes, not just major corporations with research labs, and many companies are surprised that they qualify," said Dhaval Jadav, CEO, alliantgroup. "The scope of these articles reflects how our broad spectrum of clients, from start-ups to the largest Fortune 1000 companies in nearly every industry, can increase jobs, spur innovation and grow the bottom line."
alliantgroup is the nation's premier provider of specialty tax services. Headquartered in Houston, TX, alliantgroup works with accountants and their clients to ensure that they receive the full benefits of all available federal and state government sponsored tax credit and incentive programs, such as the research and development tax credit, export tax incentives, manufacturing tax incentives, federal and state hiring credits, sales and use tax refund reviews, and a dedicated tax controversy services team. For additional information please visit www.alliantgroup.com.