SAO PAULO, Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnosticos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA:AALR3), the brazilian third largest diagnostic company, with 104 Patient Service Centers, announces its results for the third quarter of 2016 (3Q16).
- Net Revenue of R$253.7 million, up by 37.1% (+17.1% pro forma)
- Adjusted EBITDA of R$59.4 million, an increase of 45.7% (+27,3% pro forma) and Adjusted LTM EBITDA of R$200.6 million (share traded at EV/EBITDA of R$11.11x )
- Adjusted pro forma EBITDA Margin of 23.4% (pro forma improvement of 188 bps)
- Recurring Net Income of R$14.1 million, versus a net loss of R$30.9 million in 3Q15
- LTM ROIC without discount of 20.1%
- Installation of 2 new MRI machines (total of 114) and 9 new clinical analysis (CA) collection rooms (total of 183)
- Ongoing construction works in 7 new PSCs (3 mega and 4 collection points), led by the Ana Rosa and Morumbi mega PSCs in São Paulo (SP) (the first of which began operations on October 15) and the Bernardo Monteiro mega PSC in Belo Horizonte (MG).
- 4 target-companies undergoing due diligence
- 13 new medical partners, strengthening Alliar's medical partnership model
- Conclusion of the integration of Delfin Imagem, acquired in March 2016
For Further Information: ir.alliar.com