EAGAN, Minn., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The mortgage industry today is in the midst of significant change. Between investor and agency requirements, and the ongoing changes in regulatory compliance requirements, the need for clear and current documentation has never been greater. In today's fast-paced, change-centric environment, finding the time, attention, and most importantly, resources, to complete large scale authorship initiatives is a challenge in and of itself.
AllRegs, the leading information provider for the mortgage industry, announces the launch of engagement-based professional services to meet the documentation needs of mortgage lenders and the various departments within their organizations, including mortgage compliance, mortgage underwriting, mortgage servicing and more.
From policies and procedural guidance, to full service lending guides (wholesale, retail, correspondent, etc.) mortgage lenders can leverage over 20 years of AllRegs' industry expertise to create a custom documentation solution, with the ability to scale up or down as the needs change.
"While doing custom documentation for many large scale clients, we found that many companies need continued updates to projects as industry changes are made," said Dan Thoms, Executive Vice President of AllRegs. "For example, a company looking for a Credit Policy Manual or Seller's Guide may also benefit from scheduled quarterly updates. Engagement-based services offer the ease of continuing updates and changes without the need for additional contracts or sales meetings. You let us know how else we can support your documentation goals, and our writing team gets back to work without a loss in momentum."
Benefits of AllRegs Engagement-Based Professional Services include:
- Leverage AllRegs 20+ years of industry experience and understanding of regulatory compliance and industry best practices for a fraction of the price of a full-time staff writer
- Create full-scale documentation for your organization that can easily be published in a variety of formats, including AllRegs Publishing Services
- Expand project scope easily using the engagement-based project model
- Create the custom solutions you need, based on the available suite of services
- Engagement Reports issued regularly to keep you informed on the time/resources expended on your project, with no budgetary surprises
- Project management and communication supported by AllRegs, with insight into how comparable companies are approaching similar challenges
- Consultative guidance resulting in stronger practices and improved efficiencies
For a personal consultation on your engagement needs, click here and request a demo, or call your dedicated account executive at (800) 848-4904.
For more information about AllRegs and the full suite of products and services, call (800) 848-4904 or visit www.allregs.com today.
First introduced in 1989, AllRegs represents more than 2,300 lenders representing more than 125,000 mortgage bankers and is used by virtually all of the top 100 lenders as well as throughout numerous governmental agencies, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the FHLBs, FHA, VA, RHS, Ginnie Mae and more. AllRegs is the exclusive electronic publisher of the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Single and Multi-Family Seller/Servicer Guides and The Federal Home Loan Banks' MPF Program Guidelines. Products include single and multifamily underwriting & insuring guidelines as well as federal compliance laws and regulations, state compliance laws and regulations with plain-language analyses, contract publishing services and a library of historical guidelines. The educational division, AllRegs Academy, offers virtual and live training, as well as designation and practical guides. The Professional Services Group develops custom guides, policy manuals and other documents on a contract basis. For more information, call (800) 848-4904 or go to www.allregs.com.
For more information, contact:
Krista Sabol, AllRegs
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.