SAN FRANCISCO, March 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Fast dining app Allset (www.allsetnow.com) is launching their B2B solution - Allset for Business - available for companies in the San Francisco Bay Area and New York City.
Allset created their B2B solution after successfully launching their B2C service at 150+ restaurants in the Bay Area and New York City, including popular restaurants such as Chaya Brasserie, La Mar, Farmhouse Kitchen, Palma, and Les Halles.
Today, companies in the Bay Area and NYC are eligible to use Allset for Business to feed their employees and hold effective business meetings at restaurants nearby.
Benefits for Companies
- Simplify lunch management by giving employees individual lunch budgets to spend at local restaurants.
- Save time, as there is no need to handle lunch and business meeting reimbursements.
- Boost productivity as lunch breaks help employees return to work with more energy and increased productivity by 30%.
- Impress сlients and partners with great service and food while minimizing distractions to hold an effective business meeting.
- All expenses and analytics are in one place.
Benefits for Employees
- Employees can have their sit-down lunch served on their time - no more waiting for a table, food and check.
- Employees with tight schedules can now take a real break and eat lunch at restaurants in under 30 minutes.
- No more having to choose between fast food, takeout, and eating at desk.
- Employees can hold better meetings with clients and partners by minimizing distractions and taking the guesswork out of business lunches.
How It Works
In the app, employees choose participating restaurants nearby, select the time and table size for their reservation, and place and pay for their orders. Then when employees get to the restaurant, they just tell the host their names, and they get seated and served in short order.
Also, employees can invite guests for lunch from their phone contacts using the app.
$0.99 for users per order, regardless of the order total. No contracts, no commitments, free setup.
Company registration: https://allsetnow.com/for-business/
Allset app for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/allset-order-sit-down-lunches/id1016005447?mt=8
Allset app for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allset.client
Allset (www.allsetnow.com) is the fast dining app officially launched in New York City and San Francisco. The app allows people to book tables, order, and pay ahead for lunch which is served shortly after arrival.
Today, Allset serves over 2,000 orders across more than 150 restaurants in SF and NYC. San Francisco's Les Clos has seen a 25% increase in lunch sales since partnering with Allset.
Allset is funded by a $1.5M seed round by SMRK VC Fund and private investor and entrepreneur Alexandr Chernyak.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/allset-launches-b2b-solution-to-simplify-employee-lunch-and-business-meetings-300240897.html