NORTHBROOK, Ill., May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Already one of the most widely recognized brands in the country, Allstate today unveiled a new "It's good to be IN good handsSM " campaign, signaling a much deeper business transformation. Building on Allstate's heritage and strong brand equity, the new campaign positions Allstate as a modern, innovative brand for the future, all based on a differentiated experience for the customer.
"We're redefining what it really means to be in good hands®," said Sanjay Gupta, executive vice president, Marketing, Innovation and Corporate Relations, Allstate Insurance Company. "We offer customers the innovative solutions, proactive expertise, personal service and rewards they can only get with an Allstate agent. This brand evolution is really a reflection of the transformation that is happening at Allstate. We're taking all the best attributes of our iconic brand and completely modernizing it with a fresh and dramatic new look and feel, provocative and fun celebrity talent, and a clear and contemporary message."
"It's good to be IN good hands" is a visually appealing, integrated campaign that incorporates bold, vibrant colors and graphics. Positioning Allstate in a fresh and interesting way, the campaign will include celebrity "cameos" to help bring to life – in a modern way – the idea of what it feels like to be IN good hands.
The ads include relevant, humorous situations as metaphors to convey what it really means to be IN good hands. Allstate agents have relationships with customers on a personal level – they know what customers are "INto" and have exclusive access to unique product and service offerings that have been "Innovated or Invented by Allstate," including:
- Allstate Personalized Insurance Proposal SM: This modern, interactive insurance proposal differentiates the agency experience and ensures customers get the protection they want for their needs in a way that is simple to understand and use.
- Drivewise®: Allstate continues to lead the industry on telematics solutions, helping customers drive safer and save money. In addition, the first-of-its-kind Drivewise® Mobile app enables safe drivers to earn rewards that can be used on merchandise from well-known retailers, gift cards and local offers.
- good hands RescueSM is a new mobile app and website that makes it easier for stranded motorists to request roadside assistance anywhere in America through their smartphones.
- Exclusive products: Allstate is the only company to offer unique products like, Claim Satisfaction GuaranteeSM, Safe Driving Bonus® Checks, and Claim-Free Rewards + Claim RateGuard for home insurance.
- First-to-market products: We are a company that takes pride in innovating for our customers by creating compelling products like Deductible Rewards as well as New Car Replacement and Accident Forgiveness starting the day the policy is purchased.
The "It's good to be IN good hands" campaign will be seen across a variety of advertising and marketing mediums, including television, digital and mobile, online video, social media, radio and print advertising.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer, protecting approximately 16 million households from life's uncertainties through auto, home, life and other insurance offered through its Allstate, Esurance, Encompass and Answer Financial brand names. Now celebrating its 85th anniversary as an insurer, Allstate is widely known through the slogan "You're In good hands With Allstate®." The Allstate brand's network of small businesses offers auto, home, life and retirement products and services to customers in the United States and Canada. In 2015, The Allstate Foundation, Allstate, its employees and agency owners gave $36 million to support local communities. Allstate employees and agency owners donated 230,000 hours of service across the country.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/allstates-its-good-to-be-in-good-hands-campaign-reflects-the-companys-transformation-300267759.html
SOURCE Allstate Insurance Company