LONDON, June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecast by Type (1-Butene, 1-Hexene, 1-Octene, 1-Decene, 1-Dodecene), Application (Polyethylene, Detergent Alcohol, Synthetic Lubricant) plus Leading Players
Are you involved in Alpha Olefins or need to understand its market dynamics? If so, then you must read this report
It's vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. You need this report.
Market scope: This brand new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the Alpha Olefins market based upon the latest information. Our new market study contains forecasts, original analysis, company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions. The report gives detailed forecasts and analysis of the Alpha Olefins markets by region and end-use sectors.
Alpha Olefins Market 2017-2027 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
• Where are the Alpha Olefins market opportunities?
• 156 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
• When will the Alpha Olefins market grow?
• Global, national and the Alpha Olefins submarket forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 illustrate the market progression
• Which Alpha Olefins submarkets will flourish from 2017-2027?
• Polyethylene Submarket 2017-2027
• Detergent Alcohol Submarket 2017-2027
• Synthetic Lubricant Submarket 2017-2027
• Others Submarket 2017-2027
• 1-Butene Submarket 2017-2027
• 1-Hexene Submarket 2017-2027
• 1-Octene Submarket 2017-2027
• 1-Decene Submarket 2017-2027
• 1-Dodecene Submarket 2017-2027
• Others Submarket 2017-2027
• Where are the regional Alpha Olefins market opportunities from 2017-2027?
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities
• North America forecast 2017-2027
• Europe forecast 2017-2027
• Asia Pacific forecast 2017-2027
• CSA forecast 2017-2027
• MEA forecast 2017-2027
• What are the factors influencing Alpha Olefins market dynamics?
• SWOT analysis explores the factors
• Research and development (R&D) strategy
• Supply and demand dynamics
• Advances in product quality
• Who are the leading Alpha Olefins companies?
• We reveal market share, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook
• Royal Dutch Shell
• ExxonMobil Corporation
• Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
• Dow Chemical Co.
• Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
• Other companies of interest
• Idemitsu Kosan Co.
• Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
• Qatar Chemical Company Ltd
• Sasol Limited
• INEOS Oligomers
• Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the Alpha Olefins value chain, including
• Raw material suppliers
• R&D specialists
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Get our report today Alpha Olefins Market 2017-2027: Forecast by Type (1-Butene, 1-Hexene, 1-Octene, 1-Decene, 1-Dodecene), Application (Polyethylene, Detergent Alcohol, Synthetic Lubricant) plus Leading Players. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
Akzo Nobel NV
Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corporation
Ashland Global Holdings, Inc.
Baker Hughes, Inc.
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company Lp
China National Offshore Oil Corporation
China National Petroleum Corp.
China Petrochemical Corp.
Cytec Industries, Inc.
Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd.
E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.
Eastman Chemical Co.
Equate Petrochemical Company
Evonik Industries AG
Formosa Petrochemical Corp.
Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
Honeywell International, Inc.
Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
Indian Oil Corp. Ltd.
INEOS Group AG
Korea Gas Corp.
Korea Petroleum Industrial Co., Ltd.
Kuwait National Petroleum Company KSC
LANXESS Solutions US, Inc.
LG Chem Ltd.
LyondellBasell Industries NV
Marathon Oil Corp.
Marathon Petroleum Corp.
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
National Iranian Oil Company
NOVA Chemicals Corp.
PetroChina Co., Ltd.
Petróleo Brasileiro SA
PETRONAS Chemicals Group Bhd.
PTT Public Co., Ltd.
Qatar Vinyl Company Limited QSC
Qurain Petrochemical Industries Co. KSC
Reliance Industries Ltd.
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
Samsung Total Petrochemical Company Limited
Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited
Shell Chemical Lp
SINOPEC Engineering (Group) Co., Ltd.
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
The Dow Chemical Co.
The Lubrizol Corporation
The Siam Cement Public Co. Ltd.
Total Lubricants USA, Inc.
W.R. Grace & Co.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd