Alteryx Expands Analytic Partner Program to Empower Data Analysts Around the World New Partners Leverage Award-winning Analytics Platform from Alteryx: BIPB, The Information Lab, InsightOne Nordic, MIP, Pervasif and USEReady
IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alteryx, the leading provider of Strategic Analytics software, announced today that it has signed new partners to join the Alteryx Analytic Partner Program to bring analytics tools that will deliver significant business value and insight to line-of-business data analysts. These partners span the globe and include BIPB, The Information Lab, InsightOne Nordic, MIP, Pervasif and USEReady – many of which also work with leaders in the business intelligence space including HP Vertica, Tableau, Qlikview and Wherescape.
"Today's data analysts need to move beyond legacy solutions and have access to an easy platform to blend, analyze and share data," said Seann Gardiner, Vice President of Business Development at Alteryx. "The Alteryx partner network is expanding globally to meet the demand of these analysts; to provide the latest in analytic tools, complimentary visual offerings and deep industry knowledge - these partners provide their clients with just that."
Alteryx has signed new global partners to empower today's line-of-business analysts with a modern set of powerful analytic tools. These companies join other partners like Experian, Environics, Javelin, and the recently announced relationship with InterWorks within the Alteryx partner network. They include:
- BIPB is a specialist Business Intelligence Consultancy with a focus on the finance industry across the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The Information Lab is the Tableau EMEA 2013 Partner of the Year, and a key expert to provide leading analytics solutions throughout the European market.
- InsightOne Nordic is the leading provider of data driven insight, analytics and platform solutions for more efficient marketing in the Nordics providing state of the art analytics and campaign management technologies.
- MIP is a thought leader in Business Intelligence and analytics in Australia offering consulting services with the latest in innovative technology.
- Pervasif delivers analytics solutions (including complementary visualization offerings with Tableau) across Southeast Asia to enable rapid results for client organizations.
- USEReady is a leading Data as a Service (DaaS) provider in the United States around analytics with a strong reach in the financial services, healthcare, media, CPG, and technology markets.
"Partnering with Alteryx adds significantly to our ability to help customers easily make sense of data without specialized training," Tom Brown, Director at The Information Lab. "Our expertise with Tableau, combined with our partnership with Alteryx, equals analytic freedom for the business user – no more coding or complex infrastructures. Alteryx and Tableau are part of the new analytics stack, and The Information Lab is excited to empower our users with these solutions."
"USEReady is known for making complex technology simple, and that demands we deliver the most innovative and intuitive products to the market," said Alex Spiewak, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at USEReady. "Our partnership with Alteryx aligns perfectly with our mission to make technology a seamless and easy experience, and will immediately impact how our customers combine, work with and share data."
The Alteryx Analytics Partner Program is comprised of ISVs, analytic consultants, value-added resellers (VARs), system integrators (SIs) and marketing service providers (MSPs) that enable modern analytics solutions that deliver significant business value to customers. More information on these and other partners can be found at http://www.alteryx.com/partners/find-a-partner.
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx, the leader in Strategic Analytics, dramatically improves data analysts' productivity. The solution enables analysts to blend complex data, build sophisticated analytics in a much easier way than tools like SAS, and simplify how business users consume analytic insights. Analytic applications built on Alteryx enable executives to identify and seize market opportunities, outsmart their competitors, increase customer loyalty and drive more revenue. More than 300 customers, including Experian Marketing Services and McDonald's, and 200,000+ users worldwide rely on Alteryx daily. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274. Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc.
SOURCE Alteryx, Inc.