Alteryx Hosts Largest Customer and Partner Conference to Date, Celebrates the Analytic Freedom for the Data Analyst Inspire Event Draws Over 60 Percent More Attendees Than the Prior Year; Features Analytics Thought Leaders and Discusses Real World Analytics Impacts
IRVINE, Calif., July 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alteryx, the leader in data blending and advanced analytics, today reported record-setting attendance for its 2014 Inspire conference, held recently in San Diego. The conference, which celebrates the significant contributions being made by data analysts, drew almost 600 attendees, over a 60 percent increase from last year's event.
"As an event, Alteryx Inspire is a celebration and testament to the meaningful impact data analysts are making inside their organizations," said George Mathew, President and COO of Alteryx. "There is no doubt that today is an exciting time to be an analyst, and the incredible stories told by our customers showed that in every session at the conference."
Analysts have always been crucial to the strategic and organizational success of their company, but even with new sources of insight like Big Data, they are often constrained by the traditional process and technology stack they are forced to use. Alteryx Inspire showed how analysts can have 'Analytic Freedom' using the new analytics stack, and deliver deeper insight in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches.
Highlights from Alteryx Inspire 2014 included:
- More than 50 user sessions, from notable companies such as McDonalds, Room & Board, Ingersoll Rand and Time Warner Cable Media – view some session content here
- Keynotes by Charles Wheelan, author of the New York Times bestselling book, "Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data" and Jer Thorp, co-founder of The Office for Creative Research and former New York Times' data artist in residence
- The introduction of the Alteryx Certified Expert (ACE) program. Want to be the next Alteryx ACE – get details here
- The announcement of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) read/write capabilities with Alteryx Analytics
- The sixth annual Alteryx Grand Prix competition, which was won by Alteryx ACE Chris Love, The Information Lab, for the second year in a row. The contest pits some of the world's best Alteryx users head-to-head to demonstrate their data analytics expertise
- The Alteryx Inspire Conference 2014 Award winners, including:
- Customer Innovation Award: KPMG
- Customer Value Award: Sprint Corporation
- Customer Lighthouse Award: Ingersoll Rand
- Partner of the Year: Tableau Software
- Emerging Partner of the Year: MIP
Alteryx Inspire 2015 will be held in Boston on May 18-20, 2015.
For more information
Visit Inspire: http://www.alteryx.com/inspire-2014-home
Keynote videos, as well as links to the business and technology sessions from Inspire 2014 can be found here.
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is the leader in data blending and advanced analytics software. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches. Analysts love the Alteryx analytics platform because they can deliver deeper insights by seamlessly blending internal, third party, and cloud data, and then analyze it using spatial and predictive drag-and-drop tools. This is all done in a single workflow, with no programming required. More than 500 customers, including Experian, Kaiser, Ford, and McDonald's, and 200,000+ users worldwide rely on Alteryx daily. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274. Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc.
SOURCE Alteryx, Inc.