DUBLIN, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjwlrz/aluminum_sulfate) has announced the addition of the "Aluminum Sulfate: Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of aluminum sulfate. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The aluminum sulfate global market report 2015 key points:
- aluminum sulfate description, its application areas and related patterns- aluminum sulfate market situation- aluminum sulfate manufacturers and distributors- aluminum sulfate prices (by region and provided by market players)- aluminum sulfate end-uses breakdown- aluminum sulfate downstream industries trends
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on aluminum sulfate end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with aluminum sulfate market trends review, distinguish aluminum sulfate manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes aluminum sulfate prices data.
The last chapter analyses aluminum sulfate downstream markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. ALUMINUM SULFATE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. ALUMINUM SULFATE APPLICATION
3. ALUMINUM SULFATE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. ALUMINUM SULFATE PATENTS
5. ALUMINUM SULFATE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General aluminum sulfate market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of aluminum sulfate
5.3. Suppliers of aluminum sulfate
5.4. Aluminum sulfate market forecast
6. ALUMINUM SULFATE MARKET PRICESEuropeAsiaNorth America
7. ALUMINUM SULFATE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjwlrz/aluminum_sulfate
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets