VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, September 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The worldwide ambulatory surgical centres market is witnessing steady growth due to a rising demand for a quick, high-quality, and cost-effective alternative to inpatient care. In a new report titled "Ambulatory Surgical Centre Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026", Future Market Insights provides useful insights on the key drivers and trends impacting the growth of the ambulatory surgical centres market over a 10-year period. The global ambulatory surgical centres market was valued at US$ 71.4 Bn in 2015 and is estimated to be valued at US$ 108.5 Bn by the end of 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period. Future Market Insights attributes this growth to a rising spend in healthcare coupled with a growing number of ambulatory surgical centres.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1774
Market projections based on segmentation
- Single Specialty Centres
- Multi-Specialty Centres
Market forecast by Centre
- The single specialty centres segment is expected to reach US$ 35.7 Bn by the end of 2026, registering a growth rate of 3.2% during the forecast period
- The multi-specialty centres segment is estimated to reach US$ 72.8 Bn by 2026, registering a growth rate of 4.3% during the forecast period
- Hospital-Based Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Market forecast by Modality
- The hospital-based ambulatory surgical centres segment is anticipated to account for 59.9% share and 61.3% share in the global market in 2020 and 2026 respectively
- The freestanding ambulatory surgical centres segment is anticipated to account for 40.1% and 38.7% revenue share of the overall market in 2020 and 2026 respectively
- Diagnostic Services
- Surgical Services
Market Forecast by Services
- The diagnostic services segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period
- The surgical services segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period
- The gastroenterology segment accounted for 29.0% market share of the global market in 2015 and is anticipated to account for 29.7% share and 31.3% share of the global market in 2020 and 2026 respectively
The ophthalmology segment accounted for 23.4% market share of the global market in 2015 and is anticipated to account for 23.6% share and 24.0% share of the global market in 2020 and 2026 respectively
The global ambulatory surgical centres market was valued at US$ 71.4 Bn in 2015 and is estimated to reach US$ 108.5 Bn by the end of 2026. The North America market was valued at US$ 37.3 Bn in 2015 and is expected to reach US$ 58.9 Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period. The APEJ market was valued at US$ 5.7 Bn in 2015 and is expected to reach US$ 8.3 Bn by the end of 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period. The markets in North America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe collectively hold 82% of the global ambulatory surgical centres market share.
Preview Analysis on Global Ambulatory Surgical Centre Market Revenue by Region: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/ambulatory-surgical-centre-market
Some key players in the global ambulatory surgical centres market are AmSurg Corp., HCA Holdings Inc., Tenet Healthcare, Surgical Care Affiliates Inc., Surgery Partners, Ambulatory Surgical Centres of America, Medical Facilities Corporation, Healthway Medical Group, Community Health Systems, Inc., and Vision Group Holdings.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
Dental Imaging Equipment Market: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/dental-imaging-equipment-market
Wearable Medical Devices Market: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/wearable-medical-devices-market
Breast Pumps Market: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/breast-pumps-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights