AMD at CES 2012
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CES -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) today kicked off activities for the 45th Consumer Electronics Show (CES) by showcasing a variety of devices based on AMD technology at the Pepcom Digital Experience press event. The company will host various activities throughout the week, with a strong focus on demonstrating the new AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series graphics, products based on AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M Series notebook graphics – many of which hit shelves in early January – and the award-winning AMD Fusion Family of Accelerated Processing Units (APUs), including desktop and notebook systems that feature new AMD A-Series APUs. Other AMD activities during CES include:
- AMD Technology Showcase – Jan. 10-13 during CES show floor hours at the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall Upper Level Meeting Room N227
- AMD Consumer Showcase – Jan. 10-13 during CES show floor hours, check in at the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall Upper Level Meeting Room N227
- One-on-one media and industry analyst briefings – Jan. 10-13 by appointment only. Email the PR contact listed herein to schedule a meeting.
- AMD "Better Together" Contests – Jan. 6-16 on the AMD Facebook and AMD Twitter pages. Learn more by following the links above.
- AMD on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/AMDUnprocessed/
- AMD on Facebook: www.facebook.com/amd
- @AMDNotebook on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AMDNotebook
- Recent news at AMD Blogs
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Fusion Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Edelman for AMD
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.