As author Nelson notes wryly, "Writing this book is one way to make sure we are up to speed on legal technology each year! What's amazing is to see how fast the legal tech world is moving and how rapidly our advice sometimes changes. It's a labor of love – and we appreciate the many readers who write to tell us how much the book helped them."
- Updated recommendations on hardware and software for PCs and Macs
- Securing your data (even from our own government)
- The latest in social media - from an acknowledged social media expert
- The evolving smartphone market, and which phones work best for lawyers
- The security issues and benefits of cloud computing
- Favorite utilities and apps for lawyers
- The direction of legal technology in 2017
The book is priced at $89.95 ($64.95 for members of the ABA's Law Practice Management Section) and is available through the ABA's website store at http://shop.americanbar.org/ebus/store/productdetails.aspx?productId=268778331
ABOUT SENSEI ENTERPRISES, INC.
Sensei Enterprises, Inc. is a nationally known digital forensics, information security and information technology company. Based in Fairfax, Virginia, Sensei combines legal expertise with high-level technical certifications to serve the technology needs of the legal and corporate communities. Sensei's principals are the co-authors of Locked Down: Practical Information Security for Lawyers (2016, ABA) and Encryption Made Simple for Lawyers (2015, ABA), and speak and present on legal technology, digital forensics and cybersecurity throughout the country. To learn more, please visit www.senseient.com.
For more information about this release, call Sharon D. Nelson, Esq. at 703-359-0700.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/american-bar-association-releases-2017-legal-technology-guide-300407242.html
SOURCE Sensei Enterprises, Inc.