American Beverage Consortium Welcomes C-Level Executive Speakers, Digital Marketers, and Leading Brands to eBev 2013
Early Bird Tickets for eBev 2013 are Available until August 21st
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Beverage Consortium, a leading resource for the beverage industry, announces line of key speakers and brands to showcase digital marketing strategies at eBev 2013, a national beverage marketing conference.
eBev 2013 is a three day conference hosted by the American Beverage Consortium that will focus on navigating digital, mobile, and social media marketing in the beverage industry. Conference speakers will touch on challenges facing the beverage industry when executing an optimal digital strategy.
The conference takes place from October 23, 2013 to October 25, 2013 at the Embassy Suites Denver-Downtown in Denver, Colorado. Attendees can take advantage of early bird tickets by Wednesday, August 21, 2013 to save $100. Tickets are available to single attendees or in group rates at http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1205072.
Speakers at eBev 2013 will include:
- Maarten L. Albarda, Founder of MLA Consulting and Former Vice President of Global Connections for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Lucas Herscovici, Vice President Digital Marketing North America for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Tim Murphy, Vice President of Marketing for Pernod Ricard
- Stephen Surman, Global Head of Digital Strategy and Social Media for Mead Johnson Nutrition
- John D. Ross, Junior, Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Engagement for PepsiCo
- Christian McMahan, Managing Partner of Smartfish Group and Former CMO of Heineken USA
- Tom Barbitta, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales for Carolina Beverage Corporation—Cheerwine
- Elizabeth Windram, Global Digital Marketing Manager for Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, E & J Gallo
- Suzanne Fanning, President of Word of Mouth Marketing Association
- Aaron Kahlow, CEO of Online Marketing Institute
- Montana Triplett, Director of Digital Marketing for Moet Hennessy USA
- George Smith, Director of Digital Marketing for Remy Cointreau USA
- Jason Randles, Digital Marketing Manager for Deschutes Brewery
- Sonat Birnecker Hart, President of Koval Distillery
- Kevin Darst, Digital Manager of New Belgium Brewing
- Jason Miller, Social Content Manager for Beam Global
- Rob Wilk, Vice President of Sales for Foursquare
- Michael Pranikoff, Global Director of Emerging Media for PR Newswire
"We are very excited about the level of enthusiasm we have received from speakers, sponsors, and attendees for our first annual conference," said Seth Hillstrom, managing partner at American Beverage Consortium. "We look forward to bringing together leaders in the beverage industry and brands for an insightful discussion of how digital marketing can be used to overcome challenges and key issues facing the beverage industry today."
eBev 2013 has secured an impressive list of partners including Telemetry, Qfuse, PR Newswire, Tremor Video, The Word of Mouth Marketing Association, CMO.com, Smartfish Group, Online Marketing Institute, Adknowledge, Marketing Maven, Beverage Industry and Direct Marketing News to ensure the greatest exposure to beverage industry and agency participants.
To learn more about and register for American Beverage Consortium's first annual eBev 2013 conference, please visit http://beverageconsortium.com/event/ebev-2013
About the American Beverage Consortium
The American Beverage Consortium is a unique solution for the beverage industry. With up-to-date news and a trove of resources, the American Beverage Consortium enables retailers, vendors and academic members of the beverage industry to come together and connect. This enables ideas to be shared, creativity to flourish and connections to be made.
The American Beverage Consortium provides all of its members with news about practically everything that moves in the beverage industry. With a unique five-chapter structure, labeled as retail, distribution and logistics, processing and manufacturing, marketing and communications, and packaging and bottling, the American Beverage Consortium is able to deliver a truly unique solution to its members. For more information about American Beverage Consortium, please visit http://www.beverageconsortium.com.
SOURCE The American Beverage Consortium
More by this Source
American Beverage Consortium Announces Maarten L. Albarda as Keynote Speaker at eBev 2013
Oct 09, 2013, 09:53 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.