American Laser Skincare is Calling All Vampires, Zombies, and Werewolves October 30th and 31st Skin rejuvenation, Body Shaping and Laser Hair Removal can bring your look back to life
DETROIT, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Listen, the undead have it rough; terrible complexions, moon damage, wild-unruly hair. Can you imagine what corpse skin goes through after being reanimated by supernatural forces? Turns out, being brought back to life also generally requires a wardrobe update and a shoe change (post-apocalyptic chic is so last century). Plus, clawing your way out of a grave can really wreak havoc on your manicure.
At American Laser Skincare, we believe that everyone has the right to walk through the world (this one and alternate zombie infested universes) with confidence and to really like the person they see in the mirror (unless you can't see your reflection - sorry vampires).
"For the next two days we welcome all zombies, werewolves, vampires," exclaims Paul Flashner, M.D. and Chief Medical Director for American Laser Skincare. "We can help you love what's looking back at you (again vampires, I apologize). Whether you want to bring some life back to your complexion, perform a little magic on trouble spots, or zap overgrown hair, we've got the technology."
Teresa Schindlbeck, Licensed Aesthetician and SVP of Sales for American Laser Skincare understands that everyone wants to look and feel their very best. "When you are hundreds of years old, you really need to keep up with a regular anti-aging ritual. Plus it's harder to keep your ghoulish figure." So on October 30 and 31, 2013 American Laser Skincare is offering some very special packages at hair-raising prices:
- Anti-aging treatments - Buy any eMatrix™ package and get a Skin Tightening package (of equal or lesser value) for FREE.
- Body shaping treatments - Get Six VelaShape™ treatments for $600.
- Laser Hair Removal - All packages are 70% off.
For the living and the less than living, mix and match services to best serve your life force status:
- Skin rejuvenation: FotoFacial® for repairing and revitalizing skin, treating the effects of sun damage and fighting the signs of aging; Skin Tightening for firmer and younger looking skin; Microdermabrasion for revealing glowing and healthier looking skin; and eMatrix™ fractional resurfacing for a smoother, younger looking, more toned and balanced complexion.
- Facial aesthetics: Consider treatments like Botox®, Juvederm® and Radiesse®. Whether you're looking to plump lips, or to erase lines and wrinkles, our highly trained staff can help determine which is right for you.
- GentleMax Pro®: This leading-edge Laser Hair Removal technology consists of two fast and powerful lasers that deliver customized results on all skin types. Plus, faster results with fewer visits.
- Zerona®: Drop a dress size in as little as two weeks with this FDA cleared technology, clinically proven to effectively melt excess fat without surgery. It reduces inches from the waist, hips, and thighs without pain, swelling, bruising or downtime.
The undead need love too! The trained and experienced staff at all 137 American Laser Skincare locations throughout the country are standing by - no tricks just treats this Halloween. Call 877.252.5101 today or visit www.americanlaser.com and find out how American Laser Skincare can bring your look back to life.
About American Laser Skincare
American Laser Skincare is the largest and leading provider of laser-based skincare services. With 137 national locations and more than 11 million treatments performed, American Laser Skincare prides itself on helping people look their very best and really like who they see in the mirror. Whether it involves feeling confident in a bathing suit, revealing more youthful skin or whisking away unwanted hair, American Laser Skincare can help make it happen. For more information, visit www.americanlaser.com or connect with the company at facebook.com/AmericanLaserSkincare and twitter.com/americanlaser.
SOURCE American Laser Skincare