Families needing the finest in moving services now will have increased convenience and a shorter distance to travel when moving, which will not only make their move easier but also have the positive effect of reducing the amount of carbon emissions released into the atmosphere. U-Haul partnering with business owners across North America to increase convenience for customers while helping our environment is just one of the programs that support U-Haul Company's Corporate Sustainability initiatives.
"Allowing small business owners to add U-Haul truck and trailer rentals to their existing product, an offering that comes with no start-up costs, helps provide these businesses with instant profits," exclaimed Doug Wynne, president, U-Haul Company of Northeastern Pennsylvania. "We are more than happy to have given American Motors Auto Sales the opportunity to build their primary business with the U-Haul name brand."
For more information, or to rent your moving equipment today, call 570-457-4759.Business hours of operation are: Mon. - Fri. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Sat. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Pennsylvania fun facts and educational information for kids, parents, and teachers.
- U-Haul caring about the future and our environment.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Uhaul
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Uhaul
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Uhaulofficialvideos
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116521049430834922625
U-Haul Public Relations