American Standard Brands Debuts Stylish and Smart Water Saving Products for Homes and Businesses at 2011 Greenbuild Expo
High Performance and Water Efficiency, Reduced Installation and Maintenance Costs
TORONTO, Oct. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GREENBUILD -- New product solutions save water, save on installation labor and save on maintenance — a winning trifecta for building owners and homeowners from American Standard Brands, on display this week at the 2011 Greenbuild Expo.
"Water savings is just the beginning," said Jeremy Cressman, vice president of commercial products for American Standard Brands. "Our technology leadership delivers great value in everything that matters from improving room aesthetics to simplifying installation and maintenance."
At exhibition booth number 831N, American Standard Brands introduces these innovative solutions:
- The artistic new Decorum™ FloWise® high-efficiency urinal sets a higher standard for luxury buildings, clubs and resorts. Decorum uses only 0.5 gallons per flush (gpf), which is 50 percent less water than a standard urinal, meeting the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) WaterSense® program requirements for high performance and water efficiency.
- Replace a little-used bathtub with a safe, spacious walk-in shower without breaking the bank – or breaking down tile walls. The new Ciencia™ solid surface shower wall and base system is ideal for hotel and home retrofits, easily installed with a simple glue-up installation over existing tile, concrete, or sheetrock. The non-porous surfaces are easy to clean and the surface color runs through the thickness of the material, so stains and scratches can simply be sanded away.
- Commercial specifiers can now easily select and save on the most popular American Standard® fixtures and flush valve systems in one streamlined process. Thirty-four pairings of commercial urinals, toilets and flush valves are designed to make commercial specifying more efficient. In addition to streamlining the specifying function, this consolidated process helps expedite delivery and paperwork for large volume commercial projects.
- Saving water in luxurious comfort and style is easier than ever with the Studio® dual flush toilets from American Standard. These luxury performance (LXP™) toilets offer users the choice between a standard 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) for solids or a reduced 1.1 gpf for liquids, meeting WaterSense® criteria for using 20 percent less water than standard models while offering superior flushing performance.
- The strikingly stylish Lucia™ wall-hung sink has nearly 15 inches of usable storage surface flanking a graceful bowed front bowl. Compact and ADA-compliant, Lucia is perfect for small spaces such as medical offices, hotels, restaurants and condominiums. The sink's upscale and modern appearance is accompanied by an optional vitreous china shroud that offers a polished, clean-looking installation.
For more information on these and other American Standard products, visit www.americanstandard.com, www.americanstandard.ca, or call (800) 899-2614 (U.S.), (800) 387-0369 (Canada). A website for pros is also available at www.americanstandardpro.com
ABOUT AMERICAN STANDARD BRANDS
American Standard Brands is a leading North American manufacturer of a wide range of high-quality building products, including faucets, fixtures, furniture, vitreous china fixtures, cast iron sinks, whirlpool tubs and other wellness products for the bath and kitchen as well as decorative panels. The company currently offers total project solutions for residential and commercial customers; employs more than 5,000 people in the United States, Canada and Mexico; and markets products under well known and respected brands, such as American Standard®, Jado®, Porcher®, Safety Tubs®, Crane®, Eljer®, Fiat® and Decorative Panels International®. American Standard Brands is an affiliated portfolio company of Sun Capital Partners. For more information, visit www.americanstandard.com or www.americanstandard.ca
WaterSense® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
SOURCE American Standard Brands
More by this Source
American Standard Donates Hundreds of Thousands of Toilet Systems to Bangladesh
Nov 19, 2013, 13:29 ET
Bathroom Remodeling Simplified from Start to Finish in New E-Book
Oct 10, 2013, 13:15 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.