NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Amines – our new study reveals industry trends, R&D developments and predicted revenues
Visiongain assesses that the global amines market will reach $14.43bn in 2016. This definitive new report identifies where the business opportunities are.
Amines are versatile chemicals which are used across a wide range of industries and applications including agrochemicals, personal care, cleaning products, petroleum & gas treatment, water treatment, pharmaceutical, textile, plus many others.
The use of amines has expanded rapidly in recent years in the fields of personal care, petroleum & gas treatment, and agricultural enhancement. There are various amine grades which are developed by leading manufacturers to cater to specific application requirements of customers across the globe.
Visiongain's amines report keeps you informed about these new developments and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 10 leading companies operating within the amines market:
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- BASF SE
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries
- Huntsman International LLC
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
- The Chemours Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Tosoh Corporation
2) Our analysis reveals the company market share % for these amine chemical types
- Top 3 Alkyl Amine companies
- Top 4 Ethanolamine companies
- Top 5 Ethyleneamine companies
- Top 6 Fatty Amine companies
- Top 6 Specialty Amine companies
3) View global amines forecasts in volume (KT) and market value ($) terms from 2016-2026
4) See detailed amines forecasts for 7 applications from 2016-2026 at the global level and also segmented within each of the regional forecasts in volume (KT) and market value ($) terms from 2016-2026
- Personal Care
- Cleaning Products
- Petroleum & Gas Treatment
- Water Treatment
5) The study reveals the regional prospects for amines in volume (KT) and market value ($) terms from 2016-2026 with each region further segmented by the 7 applications.
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
This independent 251 page report guarantees you are better informed than your competitors. With 270 tables and figures examining the amines market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. With volume (KT) and market value ($) forecasts as well as analysis from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
This report answers questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall amines industry?
- What does the amines value chain look like?
- Who are the key players in the amines industry?
- What are the demand and supply dynamics underpinning the amines sector?
- How consolidated is the sector amongst the amines industry players?
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the amines value chain.
- Amine manufacturers
- Companies looking to enter this amines market
- R&D staff
- Raw material suppliers
- Channel partners
- End-user industries in Agrochemicals, Personal Care, Cleaning Products, Petroleum & Gas Treatment, Water Treatment, Pharmaceutical, Textile & Other
- Senior executives
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the chemicals sector with an interest in amines. Purchasing this report today helps you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04244237-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/amines-market-forecast-report-2016-2026-300350129.html