Amobee and Global Experts Discuss the Future of Mobile Advertising at the New York Advertising Week 2011 Amobee and leading industry luminaries from Young & Rubicam, Skype, Ansible Mobile and Naked Play to address what's next, hot and not in mobile advertising.
NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Amobee, the company defining mobile advertising, today announces that it will lead a panel discussion on mobile advertising on Thursday, Oct. 6, featuring leading industry luminaries from Young & Rubicam, Skype, Ansible Mobile and Naked Play at the upcoming Advertising Week 2011. The conference is the world's largest and most prominent annual gathering of advertising, marketing and media industry leaders, hosted in New York, N.Y. from Oct. 3 – 7, 2011.
At Advertising Week, Trevor Healy, CEO of Amobee, will lead the session, Inside Mobile: The View From Silicon Valley to reveal what's next, what's hot, and what's not in mobile advertising, and showcase strategies which are transforming mobile advertising into the most exciting marketing medium. Panel participants will debate how mobile advertising is changing the nature of the relationship between brands and consumers, how advertisers can harness its full potential and what makes mobile such a valuable medium for marketers.
Inside Mobile: The View From Silicon Valley
Trevor Healy, CEO of Amobee
David Sable, Global CEO, Y&R
Sandhya Venkatachalam, VP of Advertising and new Monetization, Skype
Angela Steele, CEO, Ansible Mobile and
Jonny Shaw, Master Chieftan, Naked Play
Advertising Week 2011
Thursday, Oct. 6, 2011 from 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. ET
PriceWaterhouseCooper Auditorium, 300 Madison Avenue, New York, N.Y.
The expert panelists come from diverse backgrounds, bringing a wealth of industry expertise and knowledge to the session:
- Trevor Healy, CEO of Amobee, leads one of the most innovative mobile advertising companies out of Silicon Valley. Formerly, he was Chief Innovation Officer and a Board Director of Telefonica Europe PLC.
- David Sable, Global CEO of Y&R, has a reputation as one of the industry's most progressive new media strategists and is respected as a world-class authority in digital marketing, advisor to many digital start-ups with a career that spans over 30 years.
- Sandhya Venkatachalam, VP of Advertising and new Monetization at Skype, is responsible for building Skype's advertising and new monetization business including strategy, operational execution, marketing and sales and interfacing to Skype's core products.
- Angela Steele, CEO, Ansible Mobile, is charged with evolving Ansible's full service mobile agency capabilities in the areas of strategy, analytics, creative, technology and media. Her well rounded background includes broad global account management married with mobile specific leadership that enables her to build Ansible for the future of marketer needs as mobile becomes consumers' lead device.
- Jonny Shaw, Master Chieftan, Naked Play, leads a new global division of Naked specializing in helping brands better connect with their customers through the medium of play. He has worked with big games companies such as EA, 2K and Rockstar and consulted with big brands such as Coke, Axe and Dyson.
About Advertising Week
Since its creation in 2004, Advertising Week has drawn hundreds of thousands of participants from around the world to New York City for a week long think-tank comprised of over 200 different distinct programs that focus on the power of advertising and its neighboring industries. Above and beyond celebration, the mission of The Week is to inspire young people to join the craft; focus the industry and public at-large on the social impacts of advertising; address the most important issues facing the industry and shine a bright light on the business and economic influence of the advertising, media and marketing industries. For more information or to register for media credentials visit www.advertisingweek.com.
Amobee, the company defining mobile advertising, offers comprehensive, end-to-end mobile advertising solutions and services for advertisers, publishers and operators. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, with offices in Europe, Asia, Latin America and the US, Amobee enables its large customers to run targeted, leading edge mobile ad campaigns on a global scale with unparalleled ROI. Amobee has financial backing from some of the biggest names in venture capital: Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Globespan Capital, as well as strategic investments from Motorola, Cisco and leading operators, Vodafone and Telefonica. To learn more, please visit www.amobee.com.